What's new

:: Third Party Notices PPP is Eyeing Karachi.

All it takes is a peacefull sit-in by 10% of Karachi population (means 2 million only) Infront of Sindh assembly, CM house and Highest court of Sindh.

It it takes more time (say more then a week), then the 10% can be replaced by another 10% after 3 days. So you have 2 millions at a time and shift changes after 3 days when fresh batch of 2 million arrive and relieve the existing batch from their duty. Let's see how long can Sindh provincial government sustain such a sit-in.

Second option, which I am more inclined towards is civil disobedience. Block every office, every government building, block routes to courts, assembly, CM and Governor houses, take charge of police stations, block every choraha, every street.... If police torture then let it be. Khaa Lena Thora SA apni city Kay lye chitar laathi. No one fight back. Just peacefully takeover every place. And stay there.

All it takes PPP is to call us MQM London supporters or violent MPM P supporters and beat the shit out of us. The only way karachites could have gathered as you stated above is long gone. We're not on the same page because we don't know who will be sincere to us even if we suppose the above can actually be implemented PSP? MQM? ANP?

PPP wants chaos to play their ranty rona game as usual. Despite being in numbers we're not equivalent to a punch because not united.

All it takes PPP is to call us MQM London supporters or violent MPM P supporters and beat the shit out of us. The only way karachites could have gathered as you stated above is long gone. We're not on the same page because we don't know who will be sincere to us even if we suppose the above can actually be implemented PSP? MQM? ANP?

PPP wants chaos to play their ranty rona game as usual. Despite being in numbers we're not equivalent to a punch because not united.
JI, PSP
If you die or get beaten up all this is expected from protest movements
https://www.dawn.com/news/848922
ABBOTTABAD, April 12 At least seven people were killed and over 200 others injured when protesters demonstrating against renaming the NWFP as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa clashed with police here on Monday.
https://www.lahoremassacre.com/tid/...e-terrorism-FIR-Shahbaz-Sharif-Nawaz-Govt.htm
Protest movements and they were not the ever miskeen Urdu speakers, sindhi, Baloch but were big bad Punjabis living in KP (this area is even part of traditionally army recruiting ground so A-Punjabis (Satans children), B-army connection but they still got beaten the shit out of and none of their demands were accepted) , second inside Lahore,Punjab

Have a fighting spirit guys...

Last edited:
Model town got justice by doing protest of Tahir ul qadri? here you are talking about making of province?

What jobs on ports you are talking about there are none lol

So you have no power, you are not sitting at the only port city of Pakistan, you are not doing jobs country is dependent on...
suit yourself but sorry I cant sympathise with you if you yourself are not showing a fight with mass protest movements (no MQM gangsterism was not a "fight")

So you have no power, you are not sitting at the only port city of Pakistan, you are not doing jobs country is dependent on...
suit yourself but sorry I cant sympathise with you if you yourself are not showing a fight with mass protest movements (no MQM gangsterism was not a "fight")
No we dont need sympathy and your sympathy cant do anything either. Enjoy punjab and Sindh province

First smartly remove karachities biggest party mqm from karachi

So you do agree MQM was party of Karachiitie. But again, if I remember when their each target killer had a head count of 150+, you all were saying MQM have nothing to do with Karachiitie and we are fedup of it but establishment forced MQM on us... Why so ?

Karachiitie are obsessed with Karachi to a level that they won't do anything to make things better and instead would Watch Netflix and chill.

Sorry if it hurts but that's the reality and that's what I have noticed. Nothing will happen. Even if COAS, heck even if POTUS take notice. Nothing will happen. Because Karachiitie are still not fedup. They are still not done. I feel bad for Karachi and it's immovable citizens.
This comment is full of ignorance. It's like accusing the people of Bosnia for the genocide of Serbs.
Hosh k nakhun lo bhai Mery. Or yad rakhna Jo kch Karachi main horaha Hai yeh peshawer main bhi hoga. Bs kch dyre ruku or daikho. Is waqt Pakistan k logon ka bolna zaroori Hai.

then blaming karachi ppl why they dont have bullets like occupied kashmir from sindhi wadera?

1. Never said armed rebellion is required. Never even suggested that. Read past comment I specifically said peacefull protest and even if police give you some treatment using chittar and laati, to khaa Lena. That's okay for your city. Thori maar kha sakty. So don't put words in my mouth. Comprehension issue door kry apna bro.

2. Have you ever tried sit-in's ? Strikes ? I don't see any news. In fact I haven't heard any such news since ages. Lately political parties are demonstrating against Sindh new local body act but I see no commoner Karachiitie in them . Usually such things act as trigerring points. Like Russian Revolution started for bread. You could have easily used the platform and put your points but no

Or yad rakhna Jo kch Karachi main horaha Hai yeh peshawer main bhi hoga

O Bhai Peshawar me or Kitna hoga ,? One single bazar in Peshawar which take no more then 3 minutes to cross (Khyber bazar / qisa khwani area) saw 23 suicide attacks in last 12&13 years. Bhai jab blast me 20 Marty thy ham kehty thy bachat ho gae. Aap Peshawar ko threat kro Gy Kay iskysnath aisa ho Sakta Hy ? Bro been there done that. But Rony Kay bajay cheezy teak krne pe focus Kia.

Now, there can be multiple excuses and some even genuine concerns in your comment but overall you still need to get to the streets. Tell me don't you see even European doing strikes and comes to roads to demonstrate ? 2 years ago in France strikes and demonstrations they were doing all the things that you see in demonstrations here, burning tires, buildings , cars etc ... So demonstration s do get violent on occasions but that's how crowds reacts.

Now, PTI sit-in wasn't fruitful because at day time you won't see more then 50 people. At night some 2-3 thousand would be there at most. Karachi have a population of 20 million for God sake. If they can not spare a month from their life for their city, I don't think it will get better any day soon.

Mohtaram

With the streets you will be back to square one. Protests did occur during the 80s and MQM was born out of violence, yes the Pak establishment did have a role in propping them up but they became a reality and Altaf became an icon and rest is history.

I simply failed to understand as to why we wait for things to get bad to worse before taking the same action which was originally recommended.

Comparing europe to Pakistan is unfair. France does not have a 6 times larger enemy out to get it and its institutions are stronger.

Once again Karachi's protest will become ethnically violent and they might be headed that way anyways. These protests are not exactly by the anjuman e tajran which is basically a picnic.

Ethnic strife is right around the corner because it will be muhajir vs sindhi basically and will become a major headache for the already confused Bajwa establishment.

We all want Karachi and Sindh to become peaceful and that is why it is vital that our uniformed intelligence community does something before once again a full scale military operation is needed.

Intelligence community must act.

Excuses Excuses Excuses. ...

In Pashto we have saying which goes like ( Naachny wale ko nachna ni ata tha to bahana ye mara Kay maidaan chota Hy).

Intelligence community must act

Intelligent communities acts. Always acts. It's a shame Pakistan don't have one of those.

Unhy kaisy koi azzad kary, jinhy apni ghulaami Ka ilm nahe.

Unhy kaisy koi sang leky chaly Jo thaamy Hy apni zanjeery....

Che tang she no pa jang she.... When people get frustrated they fight back. I think you guys are not up on the ladder of frustration meter otherwise we would have seen some actions.

O Bhai Peshawar me or Kitna hoga ,? One single bazar in Peshawar which take no more then 3 minutes to cross (Khyber bazar / qisa khwani area) saw 23 suicide attacks in last 12&13 years. Bhai jab blast me 20 Marty thy ham kehty thy bachat ho gae. Aap Peshawar ko threat kro Gy Kay iskysnath aisa ho Sakta Hy ? Bro been there done that. But Rony Kay bajay cheezy teak krne pe focus Kia.
Hamary pass tu yeh option bhi nahi Hai.

So you do agree MQM was party of Karachiitie. But again, if I remember when their each target killer had a head count of 150+, you all were saying MQM have nothing to do with Karachiitie and we are fedup of it but establishment forced MQM on us... Why so ?
If you kill theirs they will kill. Tell me how come mqm has their qabrustan fill with bodies? who target them?

𓅃 ترجمان (@desichawal) Tweeted:
میں نے تین لاکھ اسلحہ لائسنس لیاری گینگ وار (پاکستانی) کو دئیے اگر کسی نے اس سے (مہاجر) مار دئیے تو میں اون کرتا ہوں اچھا کیا اور مرنے چاہئیں. سابقہ وزیر دہشت گردی ذوالفقار مرزا
https://t.co/Y6smUHkxGy
Yes put this on mqm too. You guys just want enjoyment for time pass rather than solution otherwise it would have solved now. Rather put salt on wounds by passing 18th amendment and when mqm resisted that time oh that is terrorist, racist, hate spreading party.

You know what is the cause of this, who is causing? but cant do anything.

Why mqm wasnt violent when musharraf was running country? Karachi was in top 10 cities in development.

Anyhow its useless as i said

Punjabi and Sindhi are the majority and will eventually take everything that belongs to minorty. Any resistance will come in their ways they will just eliminate them saying its indian funded and terrorist.

Hamary pass tu yeh option bhi nahi Hai.

Idhr aik khudkush jitne Marta tha Islam KY naam pe us se ziada Ka head count Karachi Kay target killers Kay Hy.

you kill theirs they will kill

Now I know why they toasted 230+ in baldia factory. Uska owner pathan tha or usne MQM Kay bandy Mary thy. Thanks for this info.

میں نے تین لاکھ اسلحہ لائسنس لیاری گینگ وار (پاکستانی) کو دئیے اگر کسی نے اس سے (مہاجر) مار دئیے تو میں اون کرتا ہوں اچھا کیا اور مرنے چاہئیں. سابقہ وزیر دہشت گردی ذوالفقار مرزا
https://t.co/Y6smUHkxGy
Another reason to get to the streets

Back
Top Bottom