What's new

:: Third Party Notices PPP is Eyeing Karachi.

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Aadhy Karachi Ko Goth Bana Dia, Sindh High Court K Judge Bhe Bol Pary​

Now connect statement of Sindh High Court with this below latest news

Bilawal launches fresh katchi abadis regularisation scheme for Sindh

So it is safe to assume/conclude that PPP is trying to increase her vote bank in Karachi. She wants to get a foothold in Karachi. She is desperately looking for it.

She is going for it so openly that even courts are noticing it.

By bringing poor Sindhi farmers from interior into Karachi and placing them in Goths permanently means PPP wants manpower in Karachi for nefarious designs - may be to challenge establishment right in city (Sindhudesh stuff and for ethnic violence probably)...enhancing her bargaining power and getting leverage in upcoming LG elections and General Elections.

Broken MQM
will never be able to stop PPP in her tracks...There's no one to keep an eye on PPP's shenanigans.

Urban Sindh political forces are in tatters so PPP, who already has strong hold over Rural Sindh, is now want a chunk of Karachi.

Have read somewhere that PPP has done delimitations in a way that it can benefit PPP in upcoming LG/General elections in Sindh.

Shame....

Karachiitie are obsessed with Karachi to a level that they won't do anything to make things better and instead would Watch Netflix and chill.

Sorry if it hurts but that's the reality and that's what I have noticed. Nothing will happen. Even if COAS, heck even if POTUS take notice. Nothing will happen. Because Karachiitie are still not fedup. They are still not done. I feel bad for Karachi and it's immovable citizens.

Karachiitie are obsessed with Karachi to a level that they won't do anything to make things better and instead would Watch Netflix and chill.

Sorry if it hurts but that's the reality and that's what I have noticed. Nothing will happen. Even if COAS, heck even if POTUS take notice. Nothing will happen. Because Karachiitie are still not fedup. They are still not done. I feel bad for Karachi and it's immovable citizens.
Damn it seems you're the official PDF roaster for karachites 🤣

I view it as a warning for intelligence community of the country that claim to be the ideological and geographical defenders of Pakistan. Normal people of karachi like any citizen neither have the resources nor the organization to take on armed militias fully supported by PPP.

PPP sole purpose is to create Sindhudesh or keep the state as weak as possible. They have studied the awami league model. They demanded autonomy first, then they removed Federal power completely and now they are filling up karachi's LEA's with loyal cronies.

Chaos comes suddenly after a significant or insignificant event just like a cyclone in East Pakistan, Dr shazia case in Balochistan and the damadola drone strike back in 04 in KP. All these events triggered a chain of events then it becomes a serious problem.

If I were in the intelligence community, I would actually be monitoring every single thana, univ, college, political meeting, police and major state assets and working on removing PPP for good.

Normal people of karachi like any citizen neither have the resources nor the organization to take on armed militias fully supported by PPP

All it takes is a peacefull sit-in by 10% of Karachi population (means 2 million only) Infront of Sindh assembly, CM house and Highest court of Sindh.

It it takes more time (say more then a week), then the 10% can be replaced by another 10% after 3 days. So you have 2 millions at a time and shift changes after 3 days when fresh batch of 2 million arrive and relieve the existing batch from their duty. Let's see how long can Sindh provincial government sustain such a sit-in.

Second option, which I am more inclined towards is civil disobedience. Block every office, every government building, block routes to courts, assembly, CM and Governor houses, take charge of police stations, block every choraha, every street.... If police torture then let it be. Khaa Lena Thora SA apni city Kay lye chitar laathi. No one fight back. Just peacefully takeover every place. And stay there.

All it takes is a peacefull sit-in by 10% of Karachi population (means 2 million only) Infront of Sindh assembly, CM house and Highest court of Sindh.

It it takes more time (say more then a week), then the 10% can be replaced by another 10% after 3 days. So you have 2 millions at a time and shift changes after 3 days when fresh batch of 2 million arrive and relieve the existing batch from their duty. Let's see how long can Sindh provincial government sustain such a sit-in.

Second option, which I am more inclined towards is civil disobedience. Block every office, every government building, block routes to courts, assembly, CM and Governor houses, take charge of police stations, block every choraha, every street.... If police torture then let it be. Khaa Lena Thora SA apni city Kay lye chitar laathi. No one fight back. Just peacefully takeover every place. And stay there.
Farmers protests in India for example, lawyers march here in Pak

And of course Doctors unions who are out on the street like every other day

Farmers protests in India for example, lawyers march here in Pak

And of course Doctors unions who are out on the street like every other day

I have given example of YDA Punjab many times. How many doctors do you think will be there in Punjab government hospitals ? Yet they had the ability to force provincial government to accept their demands. Same is with teachers protests in KP, which was followed by clerk association KP strikes. Then students.

There are plenty in house examples for Karachiitie s to learn from.

I have given example of YDA Punjab many times. How many doctors do you think will be there in Punjab government hospitals ? Yet they had the ability to force provincial government to accept their demands. Same is with teachers protests in KP, which was followed by clerk association KP strikes. Then students.

There are plenty in house examples for Karachiitie s to learn from.

I respect your views with sincerity; however, permit me to disagree as I see a bigger game at play which has been played many times at the national level. Stakes are much higher in Karachi as players involved have a violent past plus external factors.

Forgive me if I sound redundant, but any event may be an anwar rao type incident, killing of a high profile figure may start a violent cycle.

Foreign hands just killed Safraz bugti's cousin a very pro Pakistan sardar. So a pattern is emerging. Pakistan's coastal belt is being lit on fire on purpose. So, I dont see a normal gathering to demand rights will suffice.

In Pakistan a peaceful gathering at a massive scale is impossible and it will definitely turn into violence as hindu agencies or great brotherly countries will take advantage. Or the govt itself will take it as an attempt to choke the sole money making Pakistani port city or PPP will give it an ethnic flavor.

History tells us that in Karachi ethnic, religious, leftist or even power scrambling can take violent turns as no other city is as diverse as Karachi.

PTI had the longest sit-in in history even it was violent at times but nothing really changed. Restoration for democracy movement against Zia was a significant movement, it did not remove him from power. In fact violence increased in the form of Alzulfiqar etc.

Point is PPP wants chaos and it is waiting just like Awami League, ANP, PTM or even MMA was ready. The evidence presented before you is the routine of constantly threatening the centre, blocking every attempt to stop fed investment and assistance. May be PPP is involved with india as al zulfiqar group was once. Hence, we can only make a humble plea to our golfers in pindi to keep an eye on sindh.

I respect your views with sincerity; however, permit me to disagree as I see a bigger game at play which has been played many times at the national level. Stakes are much higher in Karachi as players involved have a violent past plus external factors.

Forgive me if I sound redundant, but any event may be an anwar rao type incident, killing of a high profile figure may start a violent cycle.

Foreign hands just killed Safraz bugti's cousin a very pro Pakistan sardar. So a pattern is emerging. Pakistan's coastal belt is being lit on fire on purpose. So, I dont see a normal gathering to demand rights will suffice.

In Pakistan a peaceful gathering at a massive scale is impossible and it will definitely turn into violence as hindu agencies or great brotherly countries will take advantage. Or the govt itself will take it as an attempt to choke the sole money making Pakistani port city or PPP will give it an ethnic flavor.

History tells us that in Karachi ethnic, religious, leftist or even power scrambling can take violent turns as no other city is as diverse as Karachi.

PTI had the longest sit-in in history even it was violent at times but nothing really changed. Restoration for democracy movement against Zia was a significant movement, it did not remove him from power. In fact violence increased in the form of Alzulfiqar etc.

Point is PPP wants chaos and it is waiting just like Awami League, ANP, PTM or even MMA was ready. The evidence presented before you is the routine of constantly threatening the centre, blocking every attempt to stop fed investment and assistance. May be PPP is involved with india as al zulfiqar group was once. Hence, we can only make a humble plea to our golfers in pindi to keep an eye on sindh.

Now, there can be multiple excuses and some even genuine concerns in your comment but overall you still need to get to the streets. Tell me don't you see even European doing strikes and comes to roads to demonstrate ? 2 years ago in France strikes and demonstrations they were doing all the things that you see in demonstrations here, burning tires, buildings , cars etc ... So demonstration s do get violent on occasions but that's how crowds reacts.

Now, PTI sit-in wasn't fruitful because at day time you won't see more then 50 people. At night some 2-3 thousand would be there at most. Karachi have a population of 20 million for God sake. If they can not spare a month from their life for their city, I don't think it will get better any day soon.

How many protest you want? First smartly remove karachities biggest party mqm from karachi and then blaming karachi ppl why they dont have bullets like occupied kashmir from sindhi wadera? While same doing by ppp and pmln they are not ban.

Sorry if it hurts you reality is Pakistan is for Punjabis and Sindhis. For minority they dont care but yeah kashmir banayga Pakistan drama. First provide your own the rights then talk for others.

I can post here multiple protest but you guys wants karachi to hold guns in thier hands and then shouting here oh look he's terrorist or getting funding from india.

How many protest you want? First smartly remove karachities biggest party mqm from karachi and then blaming karachi ppl why they dont have bullets like occupied kashmir from sindhi wadera? While same doing by ppp and pmln they are not ban.

Sorry if it hurts you reality is Pakistan is for Punjabis and Sindhis. For minority they dont care but yeah kashmir banayga Pakistan drama. First provide your own the rights then talk for others.

I can post here multiple protest but you guys wants karachi to hold guns in thier hands and then shouting here oh look he's terrorist or getting funding from india.
protest...,
model town happened in Pakistan, people get killed and beaten but only protesting helps, its the only solution not internet rr or excuses

What exactly do you expect from karachities? Solution?
protest movements till demands are met, even 1 lack karachiates stop working ports or logistics country stops

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom