What's new

Third Guided Missile Corvette Almost Completed

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Warship No. 3 of the Babur class of guided missile heavy corvettes, PNS BADR under construction at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works.

FB_IMG_1650835598303.jpg

I don't know why, but I don't feel any excitement after reading such news. no motivation at all.
That is understandable but the way we should see is that it better to go in a war(which is an eventuality) with 4 corvettes then 0. Same applies to other things. So preparations must go on. Also we should appreciate the ones working hard in all circumstances.

That is understandable but the way we should see is that it better to go in a war(which is an eventuality) with 4 corvettes then 0. Same applies to other things. So preparations must go on. Also we should appreciate the ones working hard in all circumstances.

I was referring to the current situation of Pakistan because of the political scenario. Theif and liar are ruling the country. We don't need external enemies anymore.

I don't know why, but I don't feel any excitement after reading such news. no motivation at all.
You are right.
What war ? With who ?
With the current political set up and a pacifist COAS, it is more likely that Kashmir is going to be gifted/sold to India.
What are all these shiny toys for ?
How many drones have Pakistan acquired ? How many times have they been used against the terrorists and cut throats/ separatists operating along the western border ?
Blood of a jawan is that that cheap ?
Any other civilized country with the shahadat news that we hear everyday , and the populace will take the leadership to task.

And..Oops I did it again !
Am I banned ?

Back
Top Bottom