What's new

There will be NO expansion of the exclusive club

Sooner or later there will be expansion in permanent seat for UNSC for sure....and INDIA is less opposed contender from the G4

Ya

Brazil, opposed by Argentina and Mexico.
Germany, opposed by Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.
Japan, opposed by China and South Korea
India, opposed by......................................Pakistan..........................:cheesy:

All the members supports India, including China know. Only on is :usflag:.

All the members supports India, including China know. Only on is :usflag:.

Which is why India should make an Independent bid for a permanent seat at the UNSC. They have the best chance of all the G4 members.

I can't speak for other countries... but China will veto any idea of Japan joining the Security Council. Which includes the G4 if they all come together in one package.

sadly, i think this is true. Unless India makes humongous concessions to both China and US, i don't think this will ever happen.

and i think the concessions to china will have to be really really big, like arunachal or something. why would china ever shoot itself in the foot by voting india into the UNSC permanent body as it has outstanding disputes with india.

sadly, i think this is true. Unless India makes humongous concessions to both China and US, i don't think this will ever happen.

and i think the concessions to china will have to be really really big, like arunachal or something. why would china ever shoot itself in the foot by voting india into the UNSC permanent body as it has outstanding disputes with india.

Umm... China has already said it supports India's entry into the UNSC. This has been the official position of the Chinese government since 2005.

well, i don't see how its possible that china would actually do this and put india on a equal footing as itself.

well, i don't see how its possible that china would actually do this and put india on a equal footing as itself.

OK then believe what you want.

I am simply stating the official position of the Chinese government.

Back
Top Bottom