What's new

The yuan is displacing the dollar as a key currency

And regarding a low debt-to-GDP ratio, it is a myth. China has one of the highest debt-to-GDP ratio

Is that why S&P and Fitch downgraded China's credit rating? Soon to "junk"? :lol:

Oh wait, that is India.

IMF cuts India growth forecast to 4.9% - The Times of India

Pranab seeks calm after S&P downgrade - Hindustan Times

Standard & Poor's warns India of a downgrade to junk - The Times of India

Maybe you should try to convince the IMF, S&P, as well as Fitch that they got it all the wrong way around. Because Jade the Indian said so. :azn:

Is that why S&P and Fitch downgraded China's credit rating? Soon to "junk"? :lol:

Oh wait, that is India.

Maybe you should try to convince the IMF, S&P, as well as Fitch that they got it all the wrong way around. Because Jade the Indian said so. :azn:
Dude you should know better than to troll, being an Elite Member, specially one who is respected even within the Indians(a feat which only a couple of Chinese posters have achieved:D).................
Just tell the guy how he is wrong, no need to get India into a discussion on Chinese economy. This is bound to start another troll war.....

Dude you should know better than to troll, being an Elite Member, specially one who is respected even within the Indians(a feat which only a couple of Chinese posters have achieved:D).................
Just tell the guy how he is wrong, no need to get India into a discussion on Chinese economy. This is bound to start another troll war.....

The guy keeps arguing with me based on numbers that he himself invented, while I provide a source with every post. Even he (Jade) can't possibly believe that the IMF, S&P as well as Fitch are all Chinese propaganda.

Anyway you're right, better get back to topic.

-----------------------------

Also, it's the Double Ninth Festival today. Time to pay respect to the Ancestors, again. :wave:

China’s currency will continue to grow in stature as its economy and trading activity grow in size. Based on these two forces alone, China’s currency should surpass the dollar as a key currency some time around 2035, Mr Subramanian guesses.

Oh wait, that is India.

Pranab seeks calm after S&P downgrade - Hindustan Times

First, this thread is about China, why bring India?

As regarding debt-to-GDP of China, what about the internal debt? and with so much non performing assets on China's balance sheet, what about the high risk of default.

millennium-rmb100-banknote.jpg

LOL what a coincident! I have 500 of these right here on my desk now. I just converted this morning for the wife to take her parents to Beijing later this week for a little sightseeing and shopping.

Hmm, the five stacks of Yuan feels a little different then the usual Benjamin Franklyn I'm more familiar with. Perhaps I better get used to them from now on. :tup:

500 x 100= 50.000 yuan (8.000 US Dollar)
for sightseeing and shopping in Beijing? not bad.
You work hard and your wife spend on shopping, that isn´t unusual, is it?

:rofl:

500 x 100= 50.000 yuan (8.000 US Dollar)
for sightseeing and shopping in Beijing? not bad.
You work hard and your wife spend on shopping, that isn´t unusual, is it?

:rofl:

That's only for spending money, the big ticket items like hotel and plane tickets or big purchases are with credit cards. I don't mean to boast but that's not a lot of money in this part of the world. No you wrong, she works and make more money than me and I stay home and take care the kids and also work online.

That's only for spending money, the big ticket items like hotel and plane tickets or big purchases are with credit cards. I don't mean to boast but that's not a lot of money in this part of the world. No you wrong, she works and make more money than me and I stay home and take care the kids and also work online.

I see you are rich people, and not bad at all for you as a fair partner taking care of the kids.
The Singaporean are really nice and smart. Personally I like Chinese Singaporean more than Mainlanders. The commi Chinese are rude.

Almost a month ago @SinoChallenger posted a news about Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan. I commented that it is likely to have a major gradual long term impact on dollar domination affect. This probably is the biggest threat to US world domination ever. And this also has announced the arrival of China as a major major player in the world economy and its emergence as a global power.

Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

And the Indians went bonkers. They went after me in droves and responded with very interesting theories. Here again the underpinnings of the gradual change is coming to fore.

A rather interesting development indeed.

just ignor irrelevant people here buddy as usual they are only here to derail a good thread

Dollar is gonna lose reserve currency status.World will go back to Bretton Woods system.Its time for everyone to buy Gold!!!.:yahoo::yahoo::cheesy::cheesy:

I see you are rich people, and not bad at all for you as a fair partner taking care of the kids.
The Singaporean are really nice and smart. Personally I like Chinese Singaporean more than Mainlanders. The commi Chinese are rude.

I believe that's only because of the internet culture where it began with slight antagonisms and turn into mutual distrusts and dislikes. Before you know it a war like atmosphere appears where you have to take a certain stand with your group against your perceived opponents.

You know how arguments can become, they could turn ugly if retrains are not part of the culture. In real life the fear of a bad name and physical confrontation become the retrain we need for a civil society.

A new Bretton Woods is being evolved here.

Yeah.But,based on the old one.Unlike the last time China and other developing countries will have greater say in its implementation.IMF will also have a key role.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom