What's new

The world's coolest nationalities

Actually these guys should be on the top...............:rofl:
224911_212791528843219_153753731_n.jpg

Deutschland is definitely the works, surprised Netherlands is no in the system.

Lahore shouldn't be far behind either. :)

sidra_1.jpg

Jamaica is an island that likes to blame all it's hardships on what white man did 200 years ago. Best to not stray too far from the holiday resorts.....regardless of race.

Ya man :tup: - I was talking to an intern the other day who mentioned he is going to Jamaica with his friends to have fun. I told him to go to Cancun instead(and mentioned briefly about Senor Frogs :laugh: )

In my opinion here are what most people consider to be the 10 coolest nationalities (in no particular order)

1) Norway
2) Sweden
3) Japan
4) Italian
5) Brazilian**
6) Australians
7) Americans*
8) New Zealander
9) German
10) Dutch

* Cool status declining
** Cool status only exist in the West

Götterdämmerung;3235866 said:
How could they missed us? :undecided:

Take a look!

5857506152_604f281c4f_b.jpg

Oktoberfest-2010-funny-pictures-7.jpg

and last but not least

Oktoberfest-men_1718431i.jpg

:cheers:

Most people tell me German women and men are generally both unattractive. A few pictures off the Internet doesn't change the appearance of the general population.

I would agree with most of the countries on this list. Those countries who have insulated economies, small populations and zero conflicts, coupled with content and well-to-do overall population is something I really envy.

Most people tell me German women and men are generally both unattractive. A few pictures off the Internet doesn't change the appearance of the general population.

Says who?

German women are beautiful.

In my opinion, the least attractive women are Sri Lankan, South Indian, African and Cambodian.

Says who?

German women are beautiful.

In my opinion, the least attractive women are Sri Lankan, South Indian, African and Cambodian.

People, friends, family that I have and met in Europe. I think I once even saw a survey in which Europeans rated attractiveness by nationality and Germany was one of the bottom. It is a bit of myth that the common German people are attractive people. Either way I don't care, whether they're attractive or not.

Back
Top Bottom