What's new

The world as he knew it ended the day Afghans attacked Chaman

The game has started wait till igonrance and fleet of Teja fighter Jets will mean on our western frontier due to our reluctance to annex the region.

Only country that sits on the side while having Nuclear weapons and lets a no body cause such damage

When will the PM authorize the annexation ? Oh wait , forgot the Jindal / Nawaz doosti

If this had happened to France or UK or Spain or Germany or US , they would be preparing to send 100,000-200,000 Troops to Clean house.

GETSHITDONE.png

Last edited:
namak haram nation is jumping of their new master instruction while forgetting that even their master can not save them if we decide to came after them our mercy has limits don't try to push those limits cause i can assure you the result will be deadly for these namak harams

And the bunch of pusssies called Pakistan army held three flag meetings with Afgham savages and agreed to their demand of re-determining border. They should have told Afghans here is our border because we said so and one step in and you get shot.
Our army is now insulting us by bending over backward for Afghans.
Which country in the world remains so soft after 10 of their civilians get killed by foreign invaders.
Except rainbow pony Pakistan army, none other does that.

This is what I always try to convince my Pakistani fellas! We no longer are brothers. We now have a divided border and divided hearts. Our differences has been created by our common enemy, the problem is that the Afghans are extremely dumb to realize this. Just imagine that when the Soviet Union attacked Afghanistan and Pakistan helped Afghan Mujahideen against Soviet Union they the Afghans later on blamed Pakistan for every distraction caused by the war in Afghanistan.

This is what I always try to convince my Pakistani fellas! We no longer are brothers. We now have a divided border and divided hearts. Our differences has been created by our common enemy, the problem is that the Afghans are extremely dumb to realize this. Just imagine that when the Soviet Union attacked Afghanistan and Pakistan helped Afghan Mujahideen against Soviet Union they the Afghans later on blamed Pakistan for every distraction caused by the war in Afghanistan.

Afghans aren't dumb. They are worse. They are lower than animals. Anyone calling these animals our brothers needs to have a brain surgery. They used to massacre our children and women through covert means. Today, they are openly shooting at our people. Only a donkey would think that Afghans can be reasoned with.

We need to make Afghan life such a misery in Pakistan that these people flee our beloved land. We need to torture them mentally. We have had enough of these scumbags. Even animals have some level of decency. These Afghans have stooped incredibly low.

As for Pakistan not showing strength after this attack, it will come to haunt us one or the other way. That's the horrible truth. Claiming that you have killed 50 Afghan animals won't cut it. We need airstrikes and solid proof. We need to decimate the terror infrastructure in Nuristan. We require total destruction and decimation. We need to humiliate these rag tag Afghan savages. These Afghan cave people cannot be reasoned with. They only understand the language of force. Anyone who shows brotherhood for Afghans needs to be tossed over at the border. We need a moment of joy and celebration against our enemy. It just hasn't come and we demand it.

Last edited:
Soul wrenching story... may these beautiful Souls find Eternal Harmony in Heavens.

These childeren could have beautiful lives...they could have a future in an industrialised Pak.

All taken away by paid killers... these dark hearted filth have no respect for life.

Yet these AF killers are only hired guns... I say india killed these children.

Let us never foget this FACT.

I fear more such AF actions are coming... time to chop of the head of the snake.
Otherwise, more innocent lives will be lost.

I feel dejected to see this. This tragic loss. All innocent life is.

Soul wrenching story... may these beautiful Souls find Eternal Harmony in Heavens.

These childeren could have beautiful lives...they could have a future in an industrialised Pak.

All taken away by paid killers... these dark hearted filth have no respect for life.

Yet these AF killers are only hired guns... I say india killed these children.

Let us never foget this FACT.

I fear more such AF actions are coming... time to chop of the head of the snake.
Otherwise, more innocent lives will be lost.

I feel dejected to see this. This tragic loss. All innocent life is.

No doubt filthy Indians are behind this savagery, but Afghans aren't little toddlers bro. The Afghans are killing our people with full consent. Afghan savages have a historical hate for Pakistan. Pakistanis fully comprehend this hate. Don't worry though. They are going to pay. All of them. We have our ways to settle the score. Only a matter of time. An eye for an eye. We can't turn a blind eye to this blatant killing.

We just need to close the border and let them do the tread via Iran ..if they allow them a free trade transit ..last I know Iranian did not give them access like we have given...So called ANA killing innocent kids and pashtuns ....This is there Munafqat

Last edited:
No doubt filthy Indians are behind this savagery, but Afghans aren't little toddlers bro. The Afghans are killing our people with full consent. Afghan savages have a historical hate for Pakistan. Pakistanis fully comprehend this hate. Don't worry though. They are going to pay. All of them. We have our ways to settle the score. Only a matter of time. An eye for an eye. We can't turn a blind eye to this blatant killing.

My young brother,

I understand your anguish. I understand your young passion.

The pain of losing a child is only a parent can empathise with. As a parent even a thought of hurt to your child bring your heart to your throat. It is just devasting news to read.

I feel a total wreck.

A cutlture where young boys are sold and used as... this is Heart of Darkness. Only filth can come from there.

There is only one solution...give nationality to the kin of Pak Tribes living along the border. Arm them and provide heavy firepower support when needed.

These goons, these sick abusers, killers of children, must remain miles away from Pak borders.

Pak Heartland can only be safe when these valiant Pak Tribes are there being watchful, according the First Line of Defence.

First iranian soldiers killed by paid terrorists. And Pak gets the blame and insult.

Then indians start their usual blames of mutilations.

Then these thugs murder Pak children.

There is no randomness in this sick indian game. All Eyes of Kashmir. All this distraction.

Pak must give citizenship to those people who are living way up North and empower them too.
It will solve one strategic handicap as well.

If the puppets in AF try to harm these new Pak citizens then its moral obligation of Pak State and its Armed Forces to protect these Pak citizens.

Pak Heartland needs to be made secure!

The attack as usual by Afghans is full of hypocrisy playing the same games of denying and accepting that there was or was not valid reasoning behind their cowardly act.. but the main core of the whole argument is will these attacks continue to happen in the future and will eventually go under no notice of running minds in Pakistan.
let's suppose the same saniaro takes place on the other side of world between two countries it will be the act of war. And for haven sakes what's stopping us?lesson given is the best lesson learned.

We should have bought those 282 T-55 tanks from Serbia and deployed them near Afghan border. Choppers should also be deployed near the Afghan border.

After Afghanistan and India, now it's Iran who is threatening Pakistan with surgical strike. :(

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/387402-Will-hit-militants-safe-havens-inside-Pakistan

Now what is your take on that ?? Don't you think the concern about cross boarder terrorism is true somewhere or are all your neighbors liars ?? :)

Dear indian,

Only a heart filled with Darkness will try to score points in a thread which is in fact for mourning of the murdered of Pak Children.

This attempt of yours to score points over these innocent young lives lost... takes away part of your humanity.

There is nothing contstructive in your post... only malice and hatred.

In future, please, refrain from any interaction.

That will be all. You may leave now.

With regards,

SPF

Dear indian,

Only a heart filled with Darkness will try to score points in a thread which is in fact for mourning of the murdered of Pak Children.

This attempt of yours to score points over these innocent young lives lost... takes away part of your humanity.

There is nothing contstructive in your post... only malice and hatred.

In future, please, refrain from any interaction.

That will be all. You may leave now.

With regards,

SPF

No sir, you have really mistaken my intention, really sorry for that. I strongly condemn this, but life of any person is precious on either side of the boarder or any country is too precious. I hope you understood what I meant. There are concerns from your neighbors and the concerns are for real. And sorry again if I had hurt your feelings. :(

Back
Top Bottom