The word s and e and x is not a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For heavens sake, take it off your banned list. Your attitude reflects the attitude of the society. This is the same society which breeds like rabbits, watches filth on the Internet but won't mention the word in a meaningful discussion with our kids.

For heavens sake, take it off your banned list. Your attitude reflects the attitude of the society. This is the same society which breeds like rabbits, watches filth on the Internet but won't mention the word in a meaningful discussion with our kids.
Same folks who complain about lack of resources in the country will say rizq Allah ney likha hay family planning is yahodi sazish to decrease population of Muslims
They prefer to brush the issues under the carpet

Ikr, whenever I write it my message goes for moderation. Now I write s3x :P

I agree with you. SEX in all its meanings is a formal word and should not be a taboo especially among the grown ups.

i knew a pak guy, before whom even if someone mistakenly mentioned words like s.x , sunny leone, whorree he would get instantly triggered and would be ready to jump on anything that moves. he was a public, social embarrassment.

Scratched my head as I didn't know wtf that means, googled it and this is what I found ;)
View attachment 448188
Lmao i have seen such indian guys on youtube comments section. I shared the story before.

An indian guy was abusing a pakistani girl for posting an anti india comment on a youtube video he was acting full macho that how he is a brave indian and doenst take shytt on his countrys name. Two three comments later, he was like number day na , email day na, chat kar na, is private part may yeh ho raha hai usmay woh ho raha, plz plz meri sun lay i am really helpless and so much more shytt which i just dont want to think about. Then that indian man started writing same stuff for every poster he thought is a woman :rofl: :rofl: lmao
Usnay tau apni sari anatomy likh di thee in details.

Yah.. but you haven't noticed all the kids around..:lol:
Well the pathetic and abysmal level of comments on this thread has changed my mind and now I totally agree to mods / admins decision of banning this word.

Last edited:
I learned about sex at the age of 10. I was going to bazaar when I saw a dog attacking another in the alley. There was Baba walking towards me. I was like Baba that dog is killing that other dog. Baba ji laughed his *** off and was like 'oh he's not attacking it'. Something suddenly clicked in my head. I still have a vivid memory of that loosey kutta on top of the kutti with a grin and his tongue hanging out. LMAO

To that day parents had always told me babies are sent from Allah swt and angels bring them in a basket. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom