What's new

The US is 'about to enter COVID hell', on track to hit 1 million daily coronavirus cases by the end of 2020, a new report finds

When are the Chinese going to review their disgusting eating habits?
You must mean eating these things.
These people don't look like Chinese.
THEY ARE FROM CORONAVIRUS SUPA POWA INDIA.
Yummy Yum Yum CORONAVURUS BATS.
Indian Hindus Eating Bats 22.jpg

Chinese restaurants are everywhere around the world, arguably the number one liked food in the world, did you ever try?
Yes but not bats or pangolin from wet markets.

When will the Chinese own up to their bad practices?

Or will you continue to act recklessly?
You must mean eating these things.
These people don't look like Chinese.
THEY ARE FROM CORONAVIRUS SUPA POWA INDIA.
Yummy Yum Yum CORONAVURUS BATS.
View attachment 687735

Im not an Indian. But thanks anyway.

Last edited:

White guys eat all those disgusting "survival food" on youtube, Chinese don't eat those stuff, only very very few people do, we never eat bats, but bats are a traditional delicacy in India and some south pacific countries. You guys just get brainwashed so many, go to a Chinese restaurant and see what regular Chinese people eat.

You are welcome.
But you are as easily MANIPULATED by Western Media as the Indians.

The media depicted a wild live market in Indonesia and LIED that its a market in Wuhan.
Hopefully you can differentiate between the Malays and Chinese.
INDONESIA BAT MARKET.jpg

Bat soup started from a Chinese Girl showing Bat Soup Delicacy in Palau on her webpage.
Below, Tsai Eng Wen, President of Taiwan, China enjoying Bat Soup in Palau.

Bat Soup EVH-VbNUwAAMrcE.jpg

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Can your opinionated racist as to what you judge as bad practices?
Who the **** are you to make any kind of judgement at all?

When Chinese in China enjoying fine dining 4 thousand years ago and more, Englishmen still huddling over open fire in caves and eating with their fingers and spitting on the floor.

I have more of a right to judge the stupidty and cupidity of Englishmen as I see how the covid numbers are rising and rising in UK.

Are Englishmen so inane and so incompetent as to be sick and die and die?

Didn't China gave you lot at least 2 months early warnings?

Ah yes! You chose to spend that time mocking and insulting and laughing at Chinese and China.
And now UK paying the price and getting sick and sicker and dying and dying .

I got too much of humanity in me to mock and insult Englishmen as I am sure most of them
are much better than you. For all I know, you an immigrant from India , a brown banana, brown on outside and thinking yearning hoping to be white inside and pretending to be an Englishman.

UK cannot even protect her people with UK own stupid and bad practices.

Remove that beam from your eye before you presume to look at the speck in Chinese eye.

Can your opinionated racist as to what you judge as bad practices?
Who the **** are you to make any kind of judgement at all?

When Chinese in China enjoying fine dining 4 thousand years ago and more, Englishmen still huddling over open fire in caves and eating with their fingers and spitting on the floor.

I have more of a right to judge the stupidty and cupidity of Englishmen as I see how the covid numbers are rising and rising in UK.

Are Englishmen so inane and so incompetent as to be sick and die and die?

Didn't China gave you lot at least 2 months early warnings?

Ah yes! You chose to spend that time mocking and insulting and laughing at Chinese and China.
And now UK paying the price and getting sick and sicker and dying and dying .

I got too much of humanity in me to mock and insult Englishmen as I am sure most of them
are much better than you. For all I know, you an immigrant from India , a brown banana, brown on outside and thinking yearning hoping to be white inside and pretending to be an Englishman.

UK cannot even protect her people with UK own stupid and bad practices.

Remove that beam from your eye before you presume to look at the speck in Chinese eye.

Englishman go chew on this. Explain how this happening.

‘Covid-hell.’ ‘Humanitarian disaster.’ Experts sound the alarm about U.S. coronavirus outbreak.

Marisa Iati
November 13, 2020 at 5:43 a.m. GMT+8

Public health experts are sounding the alarm about the trajectory of the pandemic in the United States as the coronavirus spreads through the country largely unabated and officials muse aloud about the possibility of fresh lockdowns.

The experts use different language to underscore the situation’s urgency: Former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Tom Frieden said the nation is experiencing a “dangerous time.” CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta called the crisis a “humanitarian disaster.” Epidemiologist Michael Osterholm, who was recently named to President-elect Joe Biden’s coronavirus task force, described the situation bluntly as “covid-hell.”

Their warnings come amid widespread fatigue with restrictions, even as the virus is nowhere near finished rampaging across the country. Although several states implemented new mitigation measures this week, many people have been letting down their guards or, in some cases, vowing outright to ignore the rules.

Fourteen states, mostly in the Midwest, had reported record numbers of hospitalizations by midday Thursday as the seven-day average number of cases reached highs in 23 states, from Nevada to Maryland, according to data tracked by The Washington Post. Hospital officials predicted that they could soon face excruciating decisions about how to prioritize care as they run short on beds and staff.

“Our hospitals are full,” Megan Ranney, an emergency medicine professor at Brown University, said in an interview. “Our workers are getting sick. And it is simply overwhelming the system.”

The rapid rise in hospitalizations could foreshadow a long period of rising deaths, said Scott Gottlieb, former director of the Food and Drug Administration. Although improvements in care have pushed the mortality rate below 1 percent in the United States, 1,549 people died of the virus Wednesday, the highest toll since April.

The distribution of hospitalizations across the country means it will be hard for health-care workers from one region of the country to serve as backup in another area, Gottlieb wrote on Twitter. The only slightly reassuring news is that most hospitals have not entered true crisis mode, he said Thursday on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

“Every hospital system is a little pressed right now,” Gottlieb said. “There’s only a handful that are really overwhelmed: Wisconsin, parts of Texas, Utah, South and North Dakota.”

But the trends suggest that that could change. Osterholm said ballooning numbers of infections nationwide mean more hospitals could soon look like those in El Paso, where health-care workers are bringing in mobile morgues and airlifting patients to other cities.

“We have to tell the story of what’s coming; people don’t want to hear that El Paso isn’t an isolated event,” he told Yahoo Finance on Thursday. “It will become the norm.”

Frieden tweeted that the United States has entered “the exponential phase” of virus spread and that the situation will worsen significantly before it improves. But he emphasized that policy decisions have an impact, and throwing in the towel is the wrong solution.

“Not all of the US is experiencing the same rate of Covid spread — some states are doing much better than others,” he wrote. “For example, South Dakota (the state with the highest rate) has 100 times more spread than Vermont right now.”

Individual decisions also make a difference, Gottlieb said, especially as people prepare to travel and visit people outside their household for Thanksgiving. The transmission of the virus tracks closely with people’s movement in their communities.

“If people on the whole just go to the store one less time a week, you could substantially reduce spread,” Gottlieb said on “Squawk Box.”

The lack of that kind of self-sacrifice is one factor that Ranney said she believes is contributing to the virus surging to a far greater extent than it did in the spring. New rules from local and state governments, such as curfews, have been relatively mild compared to the widespread shutdowns of March and April.

The holiday season, meanwhile, is a looming danger that Ranney expects will lead to a “deadly” spike in infections. The virus’s prevalence across the country means that this is the worst time for people to increase their risk of transmission by attending family-centric celebrations, she said.

The likelihood that there will be an easily available vaccine next year is the light at the end of the tunnel. But in the meantime, Ranney said people need to fight the urge to pretend that life is normal and instead seek ways to socialize more safely — outdoors, at a distance and while wearing masks.

“A vaccine is coming. This is not forever,” she said. “But right now, we’ve got to stop this chain of transmission.”

For those thinking of covid19 vaccine in 3 days time, or even 3 months time, please consider H3N2 vaccine.
H3N2 is 50 years old and still going strong

Keep yourself and your family and love ones safe . What posted here will be better than whatever your government plan to do and doing to keep you safe.

And remember this old saying from Tang Dynasty times from a Japanese Prince. Nagaya.
"Lands apart, sky shared.
山川异域,风月同天。"
1605243149487.png

(Above medical aid from Japan to China in early days when the West laughed with glee and happiness at Chinese getting sick and dying. And drawing cartoons of C19 in China, and calling China to be the sick man of Asia)

Or which literally translates to “Mountains and rivers on foreign land, wind and moon under the same sky,”
We are all in it together and the best and only way to get through will be to lend and give each other a helping hand.

Chinese and China just cannot laugh with glee and happiness at the West getting sick and dying.
Even as they still insisted on mocking and insulting how Chinese eat.
Or drawing cartoons of C19 in Western countries, much as they deserved it!

AND NOT TO CAST ASPERSIONS OR TO INSULT HOW PEOPLE EAT AS THAT WILL NOT KEEP YOU FROM GETTING SICK AND DYING PAINFUL DEATH
BUT PLEASE YOURSELF IN THE STYLE OF THAT BROWN BANANA ENGLISHMAN

https://virologydownunder.com/h3n2-50-years-old-and-still-going-strong/
H3N2 is 50 years old and still going strong
H3N2 kept mutating and mutating and defeating vaccine again and again

DO YOU EXPECT COVID19 TO BE ANY DIFFERENT?
COVID19 WILL BE WITH US FOR A LONG LONG LONG TIME

1605242537504.png

Last edited:
Englishman go chew on this. Explain how this happening.

Chinese kept eating bats / pangolin

Kept them in poor conditions ( wet markets)

Virus spread to man

Man spread virus in China

China failed to notify other countries in time

And there you have it. A pandemic.

Example of banna is funny though, but we don't have yellow skin. That must be someone else...

Last edited:
Example of banna is funny though, but we don't have yellow skin. That must be someone else...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I SAID BROWN BANANA.
BROWN BANANA. BROWN BANANA. BROWN BANANA.

BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR SKIN IS BROWN AND YOUR SOUL PITCH BLACK.

YOU FAILED TO READ, AND FAILED TO THINK, AND FAILED TO UNDERSTAND.
THE ONLY THING YOU DID EXCEEDINGLY WELL IS REGURGITATE THE VOMIT FROM DOTARD AND POMPEO, AND TO TELL LIES.

AND TO CHEAT IN SKOOL,

BUT THATS IN THE PAST. SO YOU CONTINUE CHEATING IN LIFE ITSELF NOW.

AND NOW YOU CONFIRMED FOR ONE AND ALL HERE THAT YOU A BROWN BANANA FROM INDIA.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I SAID BROWN BANANA.
BROWN BANANA. BROWN BANANA. BROWN BANANA.

BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR SKIN IS BROWN AND YOUR SOUL PITCH BLACK.

YOU FAILED TO READ, AND FAILED TO THINK, AND FAILED TO UNDERSTAND.
THE ONLY THING YOU DID EXCEEDINGLY WELL IS REGURGITATE THE VOMIT FROM DOTARD AND POMPEO, AND TO TELL LIES.

AND TO CHEAT IN SKOOL,

BUT THATS IN THE PAST. SO YOU CONTINUE CHEATING IN LIFE ITSELF NOW.

AND NOW YOU CONFIRMED FOR ONE AND ALL HERE THAT YOU A BROWN BANANA FROM INDIA.

I don't usually engage in a game of verbal ping-pong; however for the benefit of other members I would like you to reflect upon the above.

Note how this Chinese member does not hesitate in using racial slur. I in no way believe that most Chinese behave this way however there is a significant proportion of them who hold racist views. The result is:

- blatant denial that their eating habits have resulted in COVID 19.
- concentration camps for the minority Uyghurs

There are many more examples of course.

I don't usually engage in a game of verbal ping-pong; however for the benefit of other members I would like you to reflect upon the above.

Note how this Chinese member does not hesitate in using racial slur. I in no way believe that most Chinese behave this way however there is a significant proportion of them who hold racist views. The result is:

- blatant denial that their eating habits have resulted in COVID 19.
- concentration camps for the minority Uyghurs

There are many more examples of course.

What a fucking joke this is turning out to be

All can see protestations of Englishman is heart felt and not as if he speaking out for others.
Englishman was speaking for just himself.

That my shot at him being a brown banana hit true, and that Englishman is nothing but a brown banana
Brown on the outside and yearning hoping fantasing to be white inside.
Which was why he so hurt.

And what about him spinning lies and telling lies and regurgitating what he read from Pompeo Dotard and that gang?
OK for him to lie and not ok for a chink like me to tell the truth of that brown banana?

Even more obscene as there absolutely no truth in that but ugly lies that Englishman no qualms in spouting.
But then, we know that to be very true from Indians who cheat and cheat in skools and then tell lies after lies.

I have enough of this misfit who could not even read, or even understand when I first called him a brown banana and laughed at me for saying he is a banana.

And seeing the rot he wrote, I miss nothing at all when I throw him to join those turds and used tissue papers in my ignore bin where he can ferment and rot away in

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom