What's new

The United States is sending Iraq dozens of missiles and surveillance drones

Halimi

Reaction score
Country
Australia
US sending missiles, drones to Iraq

The United States is sending Iraq dozens of missiles and surveillance drones to help it combat a recent surge in Al-Qaeda-backed violence.

The weapons include a shipment of 75 Hellfire missiles purchased by Iraq, which Washington delivered to the country last week, the Times reported.

The daily wrote that 10 ScanEagle reconnaissance drones — smaller versions of the larger Predator drones that once were frequently flown over Iraq — are expected to be sent by March.

Administration sources told the Times that the delivery comes as the Iraqis had virtually run out of Hellfire missiles.

The shipments are being sent as Baghdad confronts the worst wave of Islamic militant violence in half a decade.

Source and rest of article: The International Spectator

Last edited:
Interesting.

Let's see what kind of a reaction the Neo-cons are going to come up with..

does this not amount to handing over US defence equipment to Iran?
In any case, it is a build up against Saudi Arabia.

Iraq needs hundred of years to build up a competent army.

Montrose Toast - Blog

Strategic Independence (2016-2020) – Will not meet the schedule. This requires a functional and credible air defense, at least 6 fully equipped heavy IA divisions, and the FP trained/equipped for its secondary role of external security. The first fighter squadron will not be operational until 2015-2016 and Iraq needs a minimum of 5 squadrons to provide a minimum air defense. Iraqi officers are talking 2024-2027 for completion of this plan.

does this not amount to handing over US defence equipment to Iran?
In any case, it is a build up against Saudi Arabia.

The Iraqi regime as well as the majority are potentials my friend.

We keep ourselves up to date on this, on all levels.

Iraq needs hundred of years to build up a competent army.

but whom they (Iraq regime and associates) consider enemy?
IMO, non other than Saudi Arabia, hence any defence equipment is directly intended to be used against Saudi Arabia.
Why not Saudi Arabia give political support to non-shia Muslims of Iraq, from what we know they have been subjected to open genocide by the Iraq puppet regime & US army!
I'm referring to the death squads of Mulla Sadar and rapes and murder by US army soldiers!

Muqtada-al-Sadr.jpg

@Yzd

See that i’m actually right about the Iran obsession.
Again an Iraqi thread filled with this shit.

IMO, non other than Saudi Arabia, hence any defence equipment is directly intended to be used against Saudi Arabia.
Why not Saudi Arabia give political support to non-shia Muslims of Iraq, from what we know they have been subjected to open genocide by the Iraq puppet regime & US army!
I'm referring to the death squads of Mulla Sadar and rapes and murder by US army soldiers!
The only genocide comes from other states sending their terrorists, Saudi Arabia included.

Last edited:
The only genocide comes from other states sending their terrorists, Saudi Arabia included.

Have you spoken to the Iraqis, who had been victims of death squads?
Saudi Arabia cannot run war in Iraq, while Iran and US coalition and talks were daily routine known.

As i said in my post, what we know from news & personal interviews with Iraqis!
If you know some thing different than give us your version!

The IRAQ WAR Is Not Over, End Of The Sunnis: Obama = The Shiites Promised Warrior & Iran = The Diversion To The Goal! | Political Vel Craft

Iraq: Shia Death Squads Going After Sunnis Again

Iraq's Sunnis in Crisis | Institute for the Study of War

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/29/world/middleeast/iraq.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Have you spoken to the Iraqis, who had been victims of death squads?
Saudi Arabia cannot run war in Iraq, while Iran and US coalition and talks were daily routine known.

Iraq: Shia Death Squads Going After Sunnis Again

Iraq's Sunnis in Crisis | Institute for the Study of War

Wheres the actual evidence of such groups being active, active such as ISIS ?
Videos of 2013, not 2006-2008.

A 1 time event does not count either.

Also do I have to remind you that threads regarding Iraq’s purchases of military equipment aren’t meant for your discussions and obsessions, can’t you start your own thread for that ?
Just make a thread where you and your fellow anti Iran friends can discuss all you want. So you will keep the military threads clean and you will have no one annoying you with the discussions.

but whom they (Iraq regime and associates) consider enemy?

Muqtada-al-Sadr.jpg

Things have been taken into consideration. Once Assad fall a new front to be opened

Get your pop ready and enjoy the show.

Last edited:
Things have been taking into consideration. Once Assad fall a new front to be opened

Get your pop ready and enjoy the show.

taken* you mean

No one takes you serious anyway, neither this Majoosi.

@WebMaster
Can you tell the Iran obsessed group to quit spamming Iraqi military threads with their obsession, start your own thread if you want to talk this shit.

Last edited:
When the sunnis are finished with asad they wil go to iraq... mark my words.....

Back
Top Bottom