What's new

THE UNDERRATED SAUDI CONNECTION

Let stop accusing Israel for our shortcomings. The root of terrorism is the WAHABISM!

I had not even heard of Wahabism 25 years ago.

Terrorism is much older than that in the Islamic World.

It all started after the creation of Israel in 1948, something that Zionist Stooges like yourself will not admit.

It all started after the creation of Israel in 1948, something that Zionist Stooges like yourself will not admit.

the Arab of the region opened the door to the Jewish people from Europe to settle there. So let not try to change historical facts.! Wahabism is the culprit behind the infernal descent of your own country as for the many other muslim states. We went through that...and Israel has really nothing to do with it.
Me being stooge to Israel? Not as much as you are to the Saudi's...Just look at this forum , it can tell you plenty of your subjugation to Saudi will and way of thinking. Israel is there to stay, and nothing will change that.

The root cause of all terrorism in the Islamic World is the unbridled and unwavering US support of ISRAEL. This is what feeds this monster of TERRORISM.

unwavering support for Israel, not really.

The root is the corrupt Muslim Leaders selling out their countries for power, blaming Zionists and the West for their failed policies which the public consumes without question due to their illiteracy.

Terrorism is much older than that in the Islamic World.

Terrorism is much older than Israel.

The word is of french origin terrorisme, which came about during the Reign of Terror, 1793-94, after the French Revolution.

Terrorisme, comes from latin Terreo, when the barbarians from Germany were coming to ransack Rome. 103 B.C.

Terrorism (v), Political Definition:
1. violent acts that are intended to create fear (terror) by a non-state actor
2. are perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal
3. deliberately target or disregard the safety of civilians

The definition for Terrorism is fluid, and impacted by emotions and political ideology.

You all still fixated on Assad, Syria was attacked, Syria didn't attack her neighbors. Assad was re-elected by Syrians, because they view him better than the competition..The day , they send those bedouin royal to rob3 El khali will be the day that terrorism stops.

Pakistan was a source in the 90's, but her role are subdued and is more occupied by the internal rise of Pakistani taliban. KSA, is very active.

Let stop accusing Israel for our shortcomings. The root of terrorism is the WAHABISM!

I am fixated on nothing, I like to tell it like I see it, I could be wrong, like anyone posting here. Assad's reelection is a joke, everyone knows it and that shows your bias. As for my support of Royals, you know well where my previous post was pointing at. As for Syria and Royals role in it, I think they miscalculated, they could not see Obama would take this kind of hands off approach, that is why they failed and they need to find an effective way to stop their private citizens funding extremists there. Their funding should have gone to moderate FSA and that will be the solution that will work.

Extremism is not native to Pakistan, it came from somewhere else. Traditional Islam in South Asia is Hanafi Sufism, that came from Central Asia. This traditional Islam is much more tolerant than the one found in the source we are talking about.

Mix of petro dollar and intolerant versions of Sunni and Shia Islam has been a disaster for the Muslim world. In these proxy war of these intolerant oil rich groups, innocents are dying and getting radicalized.

Nope not really, maybe only in your fart of a brain.
And explain this asshole, why did KSA's bowtie was re-arranged in the last Obama visit to your country, Why
kuwait suddenly arrest the FSA's fundraiser and UAE enacting draconian anti terrorism laws, just after Obama's last press conference after the beheading of the US journalist...
But , in reality I can wait, to see ISIS cross your border and send all your sorry asses to Cairo's hotels..

I am fixated on nothing, I like to tell it like I see it, I could be wrong, like anyone posting here. Assad's reelection is a joke, everyone knows it and that shows your bias.
I am not biased, I have never supported Assad, I am for the Syrians. I have just mentioned that he was preferred to the alternative choice.

Extremism is not native to Pakistan, it came from somewhere else. Traditional Islam in South Asia is Hanafi Sufism, that came from Central Asia. This traditional Islam is much more tolerant than the one found in the source we are talking about.
What you say is true, just like ours. Zia with the help of the Saud brought it home. And Pakistan under his rule was a defacto an extremist country that exported terrorism thru the training he was was dispensing , as well as Libya, Sudan and Iran under Rafsandjani.
Ours was created by our schools who was under Muslim brotherhood brought from different part of the arab world during a drive by Ben bella and Boumediene to re-introduce Arabic to Algeria. in the 90's that education brought its fruit putting Algerian against Algerian. And the same country that helped our re-introduction into Arabism, were the one financing our demise. Thank god Algerian are picky learners....And the fire lit by the wahabism didn't take to the north African wood.

Here an article written today by the "le soir d'Algerie" editor
By Farah Maâmar

The Algeria should have been the first to know the fall of the nation state, social disintegration, and who knows, the proliferation of Islamic emirates that make war for a fatwa or a water spring in the desert. Initially, there was a dream: freedom ....
A noble ideal transformed into freedom to kill, plunder the fruits of independence! Freedom is at first, the freedom to live, freedom to be protected by a strong state; it is the freedom to eat properly, to be vaccinated against epidemics, go to school, to enjoy the benefits of electricity, potable water, natural gas ... It's not freedom of multiplying militias, arming children, detonate bombs, sexually exploit young girls, multiply the atrocities against minorities ... Today, Christians of Mesopotamia mourn Saddam! In Iraq, imperialism invaded a country in absolute illegality. In the name of democracy! Where is she? We do not see it in the clouds raised by explosions and wars in Libya, while Sarkozy and BHL parading with the crowds with a banner with the word "liberated".
In Algeria, the plan did not succeed because our children stood against the savage hordes who carried out the dirty work of imperialism.The National People's Army and the Patriots have saved the country. What happens in all the other republics of the region shows what Algeria has escaped. The Algerian people now know that the "who-kill who?" was only part of the plot. And he especially knows that the saviors of the Republic are still there; tired, sometimes disappointed by the turn of events, but they are standing there, ready to do it again if the vile beast shows its fangs ...

PS: the text is dedicated to the memory of friend Salah Badir, activist SMIP kidnapped from Si Mustapha August 20, 1994 and found hanging under a bridge.
pixel.gif

pixel.gif

And explain this asshole, why did KSA's bowtie was re-arranged in the last Obama visit to your country, Why
kuwait suddenly arrest the FSA's fundraiser and UAE enacting draconian anti terrorism laws, just after Obama's last press conference after the beheading of the US journalist...
But , in reality I can wait, to see ISIS cross your border and send all your sorry asses to Cairo's hotels..

Told you all these conspiracy theories plus all the butt kissing Asshead and his/your Russian masters receive from you has messed up your single brain cell, that's why you suffer from all these illusions.

We are not Iraq, Syria or Algeria to lose to some ragtag militia, Saudi police alone can take care of them just like we took care of al-Qaeda in 2003-2006, and the Houthies in 09.

@Ceylal @JUBA brothers, we have a long way to go. Europe fought for centuries, from those bloodshed they learned, now they work together in EU. Even now their work is not complete, Ukraine is an example. May be its our turn now to go through the learning curve. We just need to keep in mind about the dead and dying and the ones that will be dead in the coming days. If we don't learn from our mistakes and if we keep repeating the same mistakes, then people who gave their lives will have no meaning.

Told you all these conspiracy theories plus all the butt kissing Asshead and his/your Russian masters receive from you has messed up your single brain cell, that's why you suffer from all these illusions.
The only deluded here is you..Too much camel piss in your brain. Assad is still there, Poutine is still there, Bandar Bush is gone, and Abdullah has two feet in the grave. ISIS has brand new equipment stocked for them by the Saudi army for the taking...They will be there in the next couple weeks...Get moving before it is late...Because I will be laughing my *** off!

We are not Iraq, Syria or Algeria to lose to some ragtag militia, Saudi police alone can take care of them just like we took care of al-Qaeda in 2003-2006, and the Houthies in 09.
Of course you are Iraq or Algeria.. Neither country will stand the filthy smell that come from your Kingdom. Iraq despite her momentary weakness wouldn't have stooped as low as the Kingdom in destroying Muslim countries. Algeria has bigger balls for any of you to miss with her, because she is capable of bringing the hurt to you. You should be thankfull that an arab lover is the president.

The Houtis clubered your stinking *** , you call in the Jordanian and they got the same beating, and then you called the Moroccan and they got their asses splattered all over the place and the only thing that saved your sorry asses is your deep pocket...same with el qaeda. KSA is a poor excuse for a country. Right now its time to pay the piper.

The only deluded here is you..Too much camel piss in your brain. Assad is still there, Poutine is still there, Bandar Bush is gone, and Abdullah has two feet in the grave. ISIS has brand new equipment stocked for them by the Saudi army for the taking...They will be there in the next couple weeks...Get moving before it is late...Because I will be laughing my *** off!

Your pathetic insults are boring ya fart brain, and it seems you suffer from Banderphobia, lots of people like you have it, and i can't blame them, I bet you have nightmares about prince Bander, Asshead is ruling the ruins of a state and only got his sect by his side plus his Iranian boyfriends, the ones that kept him alive this far but not for long, and your Putin got his sorry a$$ sanctioned by the west, he's isolated and crying for help, lol these are the kind of losers you support, even though you're nothing more than an ungrateful illegals immigrant that escaped that sewer called Algeria and now living in the west.

Algeria has bigger balls for any of you to miss with her, because she is capable of bringing the hurt to you. You should be thankfull that an arab lover is the president.

Those export version junk I mean weapons that your sewer of a country buy from Russia won't help you whatsoever, plus you lack courage (typical barbarians), which means you are cowards with bad weapons, that's a bad combination my barbarian slave.

The Houtis clubered your stinking *** , you call in the Jordanian and they got the same beating, and then you called the Moroccan and they got their asses splattered all over the place and the only thing that saved your sorry asses is your deep pocket...same with el qaeda. KSA is a poor excuse for a country. Right now its time to pay the piper.

more illusion i see, you really gotta lay off sniffing Putin's butt for once.

Why Washington’s war on terror failed

it wasn't "War On Terror" in first place , it was just for securing USA inters and creating new world order ...

Your pathetic insults are boring ya fart brain, and it seems you suffer from Banderphobia, lots of people like you have it, and i can't blame them, I bet you have nightmares about prince Bander, Asshead is ruling the ruins of a state and only got his sect by his side plus his Iranian boyfriends, the ones that kept him alive this far but not for long, and your Putin got his sorry a$$ sanctioned by the west, he's isolated and crying for help, lol these are the kind of losers you support, even though you're nothing more than an ungrateful illegals immigrant that escaped that sewer called Algeria and now living in the west.

The wahabism septic tank at work...$750,000 taken for him, didn't even file a complaint. The royal use the Saudi treasury like their daddy's bank account.
4080363_11-1-353334039.jpg

Bandar was considered a miserly nobrain lapdog by the Bushes...Right now he is confined to a mental hospital in the US after the Syrian mukhabarat put a fuse up his ***.
Assad, the one KSA spend so much money to get rid of, is still riding high..toying with bearded KSA envoys with TNT barrels...Putin is the man of the hour and Europe is under his thumb contrary to the believes and Algeria can pick off the dangleberries of your dirty asses from distance, just ask the red bearded libyan ferrets, you created.

[qoute]Those export version junk I mean weapons that your sewer of a country buy from Russia won't help you whatsoever, plus you lack courage (typical barbarians), which means you are cowards with bad weapons, that's a bad combination my barbarian slave.[/quote]
You spent billions of $ on weapon, what did Saudi Arabia get nothing...She has pilotes that are just required to take off and land a craft to qualify as pilot, an impotent army, that had to farm out her fights to foreign armies from the liberation of the mosque in mecca to Kafji , not forgetting the recent Houtis sandal wiping you received from them.

Russian junk we buy is always superior to the Xboxes you receive from the west. Ours perform the task they were built for , while your are just Xboxes...in the hand of a bedouin.

By the way, you must like adore Berbers, since you sport a name of theirs as your pseud...Isn't Bandar better for you?

Back
Top Bottom