What's new

The Two Great Living Legend Pervez Musharraf & Mustafa Kamal

Don't be douchebag, get your facts right, Mustafa Kamal left to save his lifer from his own party.

Musharraf had already ran away but came back thinking people will welcome him with rose garlands....lol

The country abandoned them after all that they did. They said **** it and moved on...

Aqal 'gitteiiin - ankles' mein hain tou sunaa thaaa ghutnoo (knees) mein kubbb seh ho gaiiin ? :unsure:
:raise: I have actually heard both ankles and knees...pata nai aqal kidher kidher ghum phir ti rehti hai...damagh mein tik ti hi nai :woot:

Don't be douchebag, get your facts right, Mustafa Kamal left to save his lifer from his own party.

Musharraf had already ran away but came back thinking people will welcome him with rose garlands....lol

I don't blame him for leaving Pakistan when Musharraf is trialed for the murder of Maulvi Abdul Rasheed of Lal Masjid. Like seriously. Those guys of lal masijd. Even I would have left Pakistan if I would have been in his place.

Anyways your lame criticism doesn't change the fact that these two were the best thing that happened to Karachi.

So didnt they..?
Wasnt that all the fake hopes of hanging him, are just bieng shitted away, by all of damocrazy lover, s like.......? Lol

Back
Top Bottom