What's new

The Turks of Southern Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is the single biggest reason why Turkey stopped being a great power, and became a pawn in the chessboard till Erdogan came. But Erdogan is still not sure footed enough, aggressive enough, strategic enough, though million times better than the secularists.
In fact - he would have to be more underhanded internationally, smarter, less transparent ... example Putin: he denies that the Wagner groups work for Russia, but still they are active everywhere for Russia .. from time to time there are fake raids, but in reality, it is just deception ...
how could it be that e.g. the US trained terrorists on Turkish soil that was put in Turkey's shoes later?

meanwhile, everything that Turkey is doing is openly transparent ... naive, stupid, and short-sighted ...
Erdogan has good and bad sides ...

his bad side is: he doesn't fool his foreign policy opponents properly, he's not smart enough in terms of being too direct ... that's why our economy gets fucked by our allies (enemies)...
for example turkey should have waited for all the ordered F35, and later purchasing the S400 - after we implemented our own IFF system

"New footage revealing Iranian-registered trucks and cars transporting fuel and food to occupied Azerbaijani territories is causing major concern within Azerbaijani society. The video shines a light on Iran’s long history of supplying Armenian separatists with vital resources. Although Iran claims to support the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan, Tehran conducts a two-faced policy towards Baku."

Continue reading:

Why are Iranian Trucks in Karabakh?

"New footage revealing Iranian-registered trucks and cars transporting fuel and food to occupied Azerbaijani territories is causing major concern within Azerbaijani society. The video shines a light on Iran’s long history of supplying Armenian separatists with vital resources. Although Iran claims to support the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan, Tehran conducts a two-faced policy towards Baku."

Continue reading:

Why are Iranian Trucks in Karabakh?

Armenia's lifeline is Russia and Iran. Iran in particular is a lifeline to Armenia.

Azerbaijanis despite being Shia are Anti Iranian. I can see why they know what backstabbers the Poorsians are that even so called Shia brotherhood bullshit wont work on them.

Azerbaijan would rather ally itself with Sunni Turkey than Shia Iran.

"Number of anti-Armenian demonstrations organised by Azeris were suppressed by Iranian authorities, Ermenihaber reports.

According to the source, protests were staged in front of the Armenian Embassy in Tehran and the Consulate General of Azerbaijan in Tabriz. The Police and the officers of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps dispersed the demonstrations that were accompanied with anti-Armenian slogans and chants. At least 15 Azeris were detained, the source said."

15 Azeris detained in Iran after anti-Armenian demonstrations

Iran faces backlash from its Azeri citizens over Armenia and the Karabakh question

I am always saying the same shit but nobody wants to believe me... should I quote my own posts? Iran was and will keep supporting Armenia against Turks - doesn't matter if AZ or TR... because they are afraid of a strong and connected Turkic nation... a connected AZ together with TR would have around 130 M people... who could stop us? that's why they pissing their pants.. russia, iran, armenia.. just trust me -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom