What's new

The train carrying the BMC military trucks was derailed in Erzincan by PKK

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
There is not any damage on Military trucks...

1385079.jpg
1384984.jpg
1384927.jpg
1384918.jpg

Where were the trucks going ? They should also cover them up. We need to step up attacks against the PKK.

wat is pkk?

PKK is the communist Kurdish workers party. Their main goal is to set up a country in Turkey called Kurdistan. They have been at war with us for decades and have killed more then 35,000-40,000 people in the process. They carry attacks out of Iraq in the southeastern parts of turkey. Their leader is serving a life sentence in Turkey.

i guess its the same thing everywhere really, isn't it.

one man's terrorist, another man's freedom fighter.

i guess its the same thing everywhere really, isn't it.

one man's terrorist, another man's freedom fighter.

Turkey views them as terrorists. U.S. views them as terrorists. The EU views them as terrorists.

Turkey views them as terrorists. U.S. views them as terrorists. The EU views them as terrorists.

tells you the value of the right relationships and nothing else. all freedom movements have some valid grounds, and no method really works.

tells you the value of the right relationships and nothing else. all freedom movements have some valid grounds, and no method really works.

Indians, You can lick your masters well-known areas however you want. It is just your choice. I can just respect it but This thread is not proper one so Keep your politic statements and tongues out of this thread. If you want to discuss more about PKK terorism, Open a new thread related with it in Politic section of PDF and discuss however you want.

Indians, You can lick your masters well-known areas however you want. It is just your choice. I can just respect it but This thread is not proper one so Keep your politic statements and tongues out of this thread. If you want to discuss more about PKK terorism, Open a new thread related with it in Politic section of PDF and discuss however you want.

duh, whatever. i was talking in a very loose philosophically distant sense. :cheers:

duh, whatever. i was talking in a very loose philosophically distant sense. :cheers:
Enough philosophy, they sucked blood of this nation they killed many innocent people inculding pregnant women and childeren their leader himself known as nickname 'baby killer' :angry:

All they deserve is a swift death not diplomacy... :angry:

Well the good thing is there is no loss of Life.....The trucks also looks fine....

yeah killing thousands of innocent civilians can be justified right? You have no friggin clue and you come here and talk ****. You guys just piss me off so much.

Back
Top Bottom