What's new

The Specified URL Can Not Be Embedded As Media?

Frogman

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Every time I try to add a video from Youtube or any other website the error mentioned above comes up. If any Mod can help me out that would be great. Not sure if this was the right place to put it. There should probably be a section for IT/tech issues.

I am having the same problem..Cannot embed video from facebook

Test

NowThis | Facebook

Every time I try to add a video from Youtube or any other website the error mentioned above comes up. If any Mod can help me out that would be great. Not sure if this was the right place to put it. There should probably be a section for IT/tech issues.

Can you paste the URL you are trying to put in the code tag. Using the plus button next to media icon.

Test

NowThis | Facebook

Can you paste the URL you are trying to put in the code tag. Using the plus button next to media icon.

Not quite sure what you wanted so...

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/Egy.Army.Spox/videos/vb.217455035052153/691634430967542/?type=2&theater

Youtube seems to be fine for me now but I'm still having trouble embedding FB videos.

Fixed

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom