What's new

The Shield

The question is, when will we be inducting it into the force and how fast will it be without any delays?

first phase of endo-atmospheric(i.e. less than 20km) part will be inducted around 2012-13. and exo-atmos. after 3 yrs

Thanks bother.:cheers:

Can you tell us something about Chinese version of same, i.e., Missile Shield. I know China tested it in January 2010............but I believe you can provide us more details about that.

:smokin:

The Chinese tests were more about countering the US exo-atmospheric missiles.

India does not need to worry about being attacked by US/Russia (they are generally friendly towards India)... but China does. So that is why the Chinese tested this type of missile.

Anyway we should probably stick to talking about the Indian missile shield in this thread at least. :cheers:

The Chinese tests were more about countering the US exo-atmospheric missiles.

India does not need to worry about being attacked by US/Russia (they are generally friendly towards India)... but China does. So that is why the Chinese tested this type of missile.

Anyway we should probably stick to talking about the Indian missile shield in this thread at least. :cheers:

I know what China's concerns are. But this is also a complex technology and not every country can come up with something like this. As China has a very good record in missile invention, I was just curious about the current status of Chinese shield. My intensions were not to convert this into an India vs. China missile thread, as you know me very well.

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom