Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Sequence: Part-I

Written by:Slav defence

slide.jpeg.jpg

Still the question remains...what is still holding Pakistan?

Once, we were bonded by same Islam. We were democratic; when we have ministers like Sardar Abdur Rab Nishter. We have crossed Indian border leaving everything behind:our assets and our loved ones yet still we were still cherishing for having each other, for Pakistan! This pleasure was our strength, power and was acting as bonding agent.

So, after passage of so many years and events which has affected our current situation, now my intellectual Pakistanis are pondering over deplorable current scenario. I am seeing them in a state of confusion as well as their confidence at the same time over their diagnosis. So, here the question arises that what is confusing our intellects?

Has Islam changed which we are following or we are changed? Well, we are at least confident over our social and political decline in many aspects but I am disappointed to see that we are also confused with those basic principles which are and were always our source of power.

The basis of Jihadi organizations which Americans, Saudis and we have kept together is now seems to bite us back, the game plan which was initiated and the Islamic term which was used seems to mock us now. My analysis says that a procedure which is well initiated and gives you fruitful result cannot be wrong completely. I believe that methodology or plan is only reciprocating against our interests when we fail to execute it properly, and I admit that our political and military establishment has failed to execute every procedure and plan which was designed for our interest.

For instance, the same jihadists were used by Americans against Russians and by us against Indians earlier. When we and Americans were controlling it properly, we were getting our desired results: ie Pakistan got one third of Kashmir and Americans succeed in breaking Russian hegemony and power, the lapse produced when we failed to halt their bases and direction. The tables have turned against us when we failed in re-sequencing these outfits. Now I am seeing another threat after reading Mr.Haroon Aslam’s analysis who stated that:

LEJ has taken over Haqqani network’
Thus we lost our control over designed blue print. We failed to execute it properly and now instead of admitting our failure we are considering whole equation as wrong. Our initial steps were not appreciating but useful, the lapse is that we made huge blunders later on and we must face it.

'The tables didn’t turn over itself; we ourselves turned these tables against us'.
So, why we are blaming same Islam, Americans, Indians and democracy?

Islam is not, our perspective and concepts are corrupted. Democracy is same as well, but we have abused it and the system is transformed into tyrannical order or the term ‘disorder’ would be more appropriate. Whereas Americans simply took benefit of our situation as their future designs and policies are reflected from US congressmen Rep Louie Gohmert who stated:

"Carve Out Baluchistan From Ally Pakistan To Beat Taliban"

I am so not astonished to see American congressman’s statement about very same Pakistan which is US frontline ally, that Pakistan which has lost millions of lives is being carved for their interest .Despite of this fact that, Marie Harf issued her statement that:” US has nothing to do with the views expressed by the Rep. Louie, as these are his own thinking”,yet still it is alarming situation for us.If there is one Gohmert in US congress who has such thinking that I wonder that how many more mindsets are like him in American regime?I consider those people as fools who will continue their sleep after reading Mr.Gohmert’s statement and try to satisfy themselves with Miss Harf’s statement.

Whereas Indians are as always concerned about their own interests: Pro-Pakistani lobby in Afghanistan, a complete threat for them.

Thus,I am ending part-I of my analysis.To be continued Inshallah…

Back
Top Bottom