What's new

The Secret Strength of Pakistan's Economy

Actually like nuclearpak said, it can be a double edged sword.

If it were so easy to milk this advantage, many countries across the world would already have done so.

The guy is already paying taxes- to the police and other officials. Not the government.
Pakistan and India tax payers- 1% and 3% of the population. Just pathetic.

When common person on the street in India or Pakistan will start to see money they given being used to provide every day services they might start to pay till then Good luck.

The article is a real eye-opener, even for me, since it brings Pakistan's ills and strengths right down to the street level.

What it implies about Pakistanis' moral strengths, weaknesses, and expectations is even more interesting - something for me to ponder further, I guess.

I don't understand how this a strength for any economy, is the title in jest? :S

responding to ur signature!is that a humane cause to kill palestinians?just for may be a piece of land.wow now!u r giving us new sense of humanity n whts tht"kill people if they r either palestinians or afghani or irani,right?tht wht humanity is?"em I asking right?do eleborate tht!(Y)

Back
Top Bottom