What's new

The Scooter Looked Like a Warrior's Horse : Nostalgia

Naaa never rode those. but did the yezdi and the rajdooth.:)
There are some old bike collectors in Mettuguda,moulaali, hyderabad, mostly anglo Indians who have a vast collection of old bikes .
Yezdi and rajdoot yes i rode them too :D

There are some old bike collectors in Mettuguda,moulaali, hyderabad, mostly anglo Indians who have a vast collection of old bikes .
Yezdi and rajdoot yes i rode them too :D
Cool should go there some time in my spare time . would love to check them out.

Wonderful post!! I have driven geared scooters, both Bajaj & Vespa, Vespa had better appeal among youngsters, Vespa also had better balance. I never got a chance to try Lamby though.

And how many here know about Yezdi and Rajdoot bikes? They were also popular along with Royal Enfield. And then came the era of Hero Honda and Yamaha 100 cc bikes. Bajaj had another gem, the great M80!! How many remember that little workhorse? :-)

Those were the days, people were really happy with little, things have changed so much now. :(
I still have a JAWA parked in my garage in Chennai...has not been used from 1994..the year I left for the states....This december I will try to restore it when I visit...That was one awesome bike.

There's a Bajaj chetak i my house bac in my hometown but it has been left to rust for past 10-12 years......i tried to ride it but it was quite heavy , but thte best part of it is it's still working even after being left unused for a decade at least :)

There's a Bajaj chetak i my house bac in my hometown but it has been left to rust for past 10-12 years......i tried to ride it but it was quite heavy , but thte best part of it is it's still working even after being left unused for a decade at least :)
whats your home town bhai ji :D

Back
Top Bottom