What's new

The recent killings of four Muslim men in Albuquerque have shaken the city. Here's what we know

Probably a white gentleman with mental issues.

That car is a late model Volkswagen Jetta.

This was Sunni on shia crime - this is what police is hinting towards...

Very sad.

I did not know that there was such animosity between Sunni and Shia in other countries.

Sure each have different traditions.

Didn't Ashura or some Shia festival happen this week?

That car is a late model Volkswagen Jetta.

Very sad.

I did not know that there was such animosity between Sunni and Shia in other countries.
This is a mix of nationalist beef between Afghan -Pak and religious sunni, Shia beef

Remember one of the victim is Sunni too , 3/4 are pakistanis

I think as of now it's kinda complicated tbh, we'll need more info to understand the whole issue and the killer motivation

Only thing we know as of now is that killer was angry that his daughter married a shia
Sure each have different traditions.

Didn't Ashura or some Shia festival happen this week?

Last edited:
Yes im sure it was a professional hitman smh. Your telling me that it wont have made a difference if any one of the 4 were armed.
First and foremost they were all killed in separate incidents and were not together. Two: they all were ambushed and did not expect to be hit. If you are situationally unaware of a potential threat and someone intends to ambush you, you have no time to react, even if you are trained. Remember surprise and first move usually wins, always. Hence my comment that 2nd amendment would have had limited benefit. Now if they were armed and saw a potential attack in the making (and were together), then yes, being armed and with some good cover you can extend the engagement. However here too unless the guy ambushing you is flat out dumb, his ambush tactics would account for this, and here too in a medium engagement he would eventually have the angles or heights or distance (with appropriate type/caliber) and would overcome your tactics. Only in movies do you get to take the second and third shots, when your adversary has opened up on you. In reality whoever opens up first and with surprise - WINS!

NO WAY

THIS GUY SHOT 4 RANDOM PEOPLE OVER AN AFFAIR HIS DAUGHTER HAD?!

Yes, Shia / Sunni.

Police in the US city of Albuquerque, New Mexico, say they have arrested their "primary suspect" in the killings of four Muslim men.

Muhammad Syed, 51, was held on Monday and is charged with the murders of two of the men. Multiple firearms were recovered from his home, say police.

Muhammad Syed

1660092092419.png

220808123550-01-naeem-hussain-super-169.jpg

Naeem Hussain migrated as a refugee from Pakistan in 2016 -- fleeing persecution as a Shia Muslim -- and had just become a US citizen last month
He could have been more safer in Pakistan than murica.
Probably used that as an excuse to get a US assylum visa.

I didn't like Albuquerque from what I saw of it in Breaking Bad

Probably a white gentleman with mental issues.

Fvcking rednecks who murdered innocent Muslims.

Horrible to murder anyone.

And the Muslim religion (Islam) has given a sense of dignity to quite a few peoples. They make 25% of humanity.

Islamophobia is rising in West. The western media is to blame.

may Allah give patience to family of victims.

Shame on all of you for jumping to conclusions based on your own personal biases. The killer was another Muslim acting out his own prejudices.

That is why I always say, let matters be investigated by due process first before mouthing off in a huff.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom