What's new

The recent issue with Religious Insults

I just wanted to attract the attention of all Pakistanis on this matter and I don't know which other section of the forum might be appropriate.

Please, do not for any reason abuse or speak low of any one else's religion.
When you do that, then you are the one who is disrespecting the Prophet (S.A.W) and Islam itself. You are the one who is responsible for everything else that follows be today or tomorrow.

If some one abuses your faith, then exercise calm and treat them with kindness. That's the way of a Muslim, and that's the very reason you are Muslim today. The character and behavior of the Muslims that spread Islam, not fighting and abusing some one else's God.

Remember what Khalid Bin Waleed used to say when abused?
"It's your scroll of deeds, fill it as you wish".
Do you know any other man who is more worthy of being refered to as a man, or anyone who was more stronger and more able to beat the shit out of the abuser?

Falling prey to anger and becoming abusive in response to abuse is extreme weakness in ones character and nature, it comes from weaker men, not from stronger men. Stronger is the one who is in control of his mind and tongue.

How responsible are you for filling your own scroll of deeds? When you lack that calmness and kindness in your character and behavior, then you are the one who is disrespecting the Prophet and Islam by being a hypocrite.

@mods
Please do not allow any one to mock any ones religion or belief or their way of life.

I also apologize for the times I lost my temper and use a language which goes against the stature and honor of a Muslim.

@Awan68
@war&peace
@Tps43
@Dubious
If you really do as you say here, then you are a good Muslim, nice to meet you and good luck.

Anger, hatred, ego and revengefulness can never be the attribute of a godly person, these are the attributes of a person who is possessed by evil, although that evil has a holy mask.... the most vile tricks of Satan played on men so that one man slaughters the other.

If you really do as you say here, then you are a good Muslim, nice to meet you and good luck.

Anger, hatred, ego and revengefulness can never be the attribute of a godly person, these are the attributes of a person who is possessed by evil, although that evil has a holy mask.... the most vile tricks of Satan played on men so that one man slaughters the other.

I try mate, I'm not perfect.
But I do not judge/insult people based on their religion or belief.
I'll rather insult them for their behavior and the wrong stuff they hurl around, and call them out on it.

I am warning all members to avoid insulting any faith, religion or sect. I specially will not hell on Earth allow any nonsense regarding Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).The Think Tank Analyst who did that last year was literally kicked out for doing so, after the case was clear.
In addition to that, Pakistanis should also mind their language and stop abusing other faiths or else if I found any person doing so and causing provocation will get permanent ban.
I am not offering an opinion or requesting, I am implementing a law.All mods are requested to keep a sharp eye and observe poster's comments thoroughly.

Jot it down

Back
Top Bottom