What's new

The real surgical strikes in Afghanistan

:rofl::rofl:shelling at innocent civilians from the border is "surgical strike ":chilli:
It had ben done on morning. Yesterday night airforce and gunships probably used. 2 civilians yesterday was a colleteral demage.

Dear folks I have just found out that captain Taha who was just martyred along with two other jawans was actually my cousins eldest son, it's difficult time for the family please pray for us, may Almighty give all of them the best place in jannah.
Its highly unlikely he is who you say he is

Best thing to do it is to do it silently. no hoo haa no grandios. just quite finesse needed.

:what: it's funny , India claimed it took out 30+ terrorists in its actual surgical strike . You people said its lies can't find bodies.

but here Pakistani military is claiming literally 100+ killed, yet no one is asking for bodies

http://www.dawn.com/news/1315483/in-swift-response-100-terrorists-killed-in-country

So tell me mr.hypocrisy , what's your logic here?
Oh Lala ji 100 killed across all Pakistan in various cities,details are all over media. no figure have been claimed for strike in Afghanistan.

Today Dawn reported with very careful wording. they said strike on Pak-Afghan border adjacent to Mohmand and Khyber agency.

Best thing to do it is to do it silently. no hoo haa no grandios. just quite finesse needed.

Oh Lala ji 100 killed across all Pakistan in various cities,details are all over media. no figure have been claimed for strike in Afghanistan.

100+ bodies in 14 hours ,that no one can find ?

:disagree: you and i both know that kind of death toll can't silenced if the corpse are real . Again 100+ in 14 hours , including peak mid night ?

Dear folks I have just found out that captain Taha who was just martyred along with two other jawans was actually my cousins eldest son, it's difficult time for the family please pray for us, may Almighty give all of them the best place in jannah.
May Allah Bless his soul and give you people Sabr. I know how it feels, Pride and Pain Both at the same time. I have Gone through this twice.
Will remain Highly indebted to Martyrs for ever.

100+ bodies in 14 hours ,that no one can find ?

:disagree: you and i both know that kind of death toll can't silenced if the corpse are real . Again 100+ in 14 hours , including peak mid night ?
Keep smoking weed dear.

Wow , a real surgical strike , hats off.
Congratulations to Pakistan Armed Forces for successfully killing 100's of terrorists.

Where is the video proof. A clear video proof.
Its fake and bullshyt as claimed by pakistani posters. Till its out in open with clear video proof.

Where is the video proof. A clear video proof.
Its fake and bullshyt as claimed by pakistani posters. Till its out in open with clear video proof.

Where is international source claiming that pakistan entered afghan.
Why would the ISPR give out confidential operational video of this attack? Just to satisfy fanboys from PDF?
They will not release unless it is absolutely required, wait and watch.

Why would the ISPR give out confidential operational video of this attack? Just to satisfy fanboys from PDF?
They will not release unless it is absolutely required, wait and watch.
why Our Indian Friends are so pissed off on this topic? Dear what we claim we did we did it in Afghanistan. Its upto Afghanis to rebut our claim and demand proofs.

:what: it's funny , India claimed it took out 30+ terrorists in its actual surgical strike . You people said its lies can't find bodies.

but here Pakistani military is claiming literally 100+ killed, yet no one is asking for bodies

http://www.dawn.com/news/1315483/in-swift-response-100-terrorists-killed-in-country

So tell me mr.hypocrisy , what's your logic here?
You do realise that when you make the above argument how stupid you actually look? Do you know that the 100 figure is within Pakistan and not Afghanistan. Afghanistan is an all together different story and no figures have been released by anyone.

Back
Top Bottom