What's new

The Real Reason of Germany's defeat in the Second World War

What was the primary country that resulted in the defeat of Nazi Germany?

• Total voters
Last edited:
The best movie so far about it is Stalingrad(1993). Starring the 'Fegelein' guy if you know what I mean. Hard hitting and brutal. 
Glad to see Thomas Kretschmann here as well. Der Untergang, Stalingrad and now this. :)
Loved the Stalingrad 3D trailer... when is it releasing worldwide? although not sure if it will be released in Pakistan? also any internet links?

Last edited:
I dnt understand ruskie .... comrade.. except "Vodka"..
download avi torrent file "The hot snow" 1972 and put in this subs file http://subs.com.ru/page.php?id=11313 in your media player 
The best movie so far about it is Stalingrad(1993). Starring the 'Fegelein' guy if you know what I mean. Hard hitting and brutal. 
Glad to see Thomas Kretschmann here as well. Der Untergang, Stalingrad and now this. :)
Yes, a very good movie, I agree.

Dude did u see the Stanlingrad 3D trailer? looks fookin awesome.. looks helluva lot better then the 93 flick.

I dnt understand ruskie .... comrade.. except "Vodka"..
I know more :D As much as Germans in 'Stalingrad'.
"Davaii - thats all you need to know to herd surrendered Russnische soldaten to their POW camps." 
Dude did u see the Stanlingrad 3D trailer? looks fookin awesome.. looks helluva lot better then the 93 flick.
It was uber cool. :D Agreed. @vostok - you should tell us to buy... this torrent piracy won't help the ex Soviets a bit. :D

Yakov_Fedotovich_Pavlov.jpg

This guy - a hero of Stalingrad, a symbol of courage Sergeant Yakov Pavlov. He held the position for two months in the usual ruined house with a few soldiers. 

It was uber cool. :D Agreed. @vostok - you should tell us to buy... this torrent piracy won't help the ex Soviets a bit. :D[/quote]
Almost no one here is buying any movies or games, or books, or music - I mean the digital version. So far, no laws on piracy we do not have.
Well, unless someone wants the license version.

Last edited:
Yakov_Fedotovich_Pavlov.jpg

This guy - a hero of Stalingrad, a symbol of courage Sergeant Yakov Pavlov. He held the position for two months in the usual ruined house with a few soldiers. 

It was uber cool. :D Agreed. @vostok - you should tell us to buy... this torrent piracy won't help the ex Soviets a bit. :D
Almost no one here is buying any movies or games, or books, or music - I mean the digital version. So far, no laws on piracy we do not have.
[/quote]

Here here man!

Here here man![/quote]
http://www.rutor.org/torrent/254270/gorjachij-sneg-1972-******-avc-ot-konstantin49 - finally i found English version of "The hot snow"
There is a second sound line - English.

Hitler was on drugs by 1945. Cocaine, amphetamines......

Cocaine is enough to make a mistake playing any game, then if you add the emotional swings of amphetamines....it's LOL....

Hitler was on drugs by 1945. Cocaine, amphetamines......

Cocaine is enough to make a mistake playing any game, then if you add the emotional swings of amphetamines....it's LOL....
Let's blame that on that Morell. Dr. Morell was prohibited from practicing medicine after the war - he built up so bad a reputation! Some say that he was an important reason why Hitler went so batsh!t insane :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom