What's new

The Rape of Loura Jane Lambie (Canadian women) in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanophobia is again evident here in Indians. Is there any mention of Pakistan army in above posted content? why do you drag in Pakistan in every issue? It was a matter between Kashmiris and Indians.

well when someone brings an issue in 1991 and that too a pakistani then we have to show them facts..
it would have been ok if it was posted by some canadian or american..
but haahaaa a pakistani posting article like this when whole world knows what pakistani soldiers did in 1971 is truly hillarious..

Bangladesh Genocide Archive

Way too much friggen propaganda on this site.. :rolleyes:

there have been no reports other than this blog..and guess what Pakistanis are having field day with it..

Sometimes i think that since mas***ba**on is banned in Islam, these Pakistani trollers have no other source of pleasure but to go and find India bashing articles.

There is a huge catalogue of atrocities committed by Indian Army in Kashmir in past 60 years which was not highlighted due to the extreme suppression on kashmiris. Now people are getting a chance to highlight such stories which are previously unheard.

Pakistanophobia is again evident here in Indians. Is there any mention of Pakistan army in above posted content? why do you drag in Pakistan in every issue? It was a matter between Kashmiris and Indians.

I thought the issue being discussed was Rape

There is a huge catalogue of atrocities committed by Indian Army in Kashmir in past 60 years which was not highlighted due to the extreme suppression on kashmiris. Now people are getting a chance to highlight such stories which are previously unheard.

stories?
you said it all mate...

KARACHI: A five-year-old Hindu girl was kidnapped, raped and then left near her house on February 26.

She is undergoing treatment but her condition is critical, her family told Roshni Helpline, an NGO, on Friday.

We are concerned and fearful as the accused has not been arrested yet, they wrote in a written complaint to the NGO.

The family said they recognise the suspect and have identified him to the police, nominating him in FIR No. 56/2011 at Joharabad and Gulberg police stations.

But the police booked the suspect’s brother instead and put him in jail on judicial remand.

The girl’s family and the NGO have appealed to the governor and the Sindh IG to order the arrest of the main accused.

Published in The Express Tribune, May 14th, 2011.

isn't this new news. well that canadian have 24 years as u said, but this girl was a kid.

A fake story by kashmiri separatists to get sympathy from west.....and ruin Indian Army's Image....lol

Kashmiris separatists are also good at writing S e x stories lol

stories?
you said it all mate...

Story : common term for a recounting of a sequence of events, or for a statement regarding the facts pertinent to a situation in question

I know i said it all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom