What's new

The Puppet PDM Government will Stop Citizen Portal App, Sehat Card, Ehsaas Program

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Thanks to installed puppet government, all welfare programs for poor people will be stopped by PDM. Since their loyalty resides with West, not with the people of Pakistan.

Citizen Portal App:

This app was brilliant move, in fact a master stroke by PTI govt, it helped tracking corruption, mismanagement and it was good effort to fixing problems faced by Pakistanis.

Sehat Card:

The hospitals have already stopped accepting Sehat Cards citing the uncertainty that new government will stop their funds. Even Healthcare providers don't trust these PDM dacoits.

Ehsaas Program:

It helped poor household receive monthly stipends, get education, scholarships and food

---

These welfare programs just took 3.5 years in PTI Imran Khan government, imagine the progress if Imran Khan remained in power for 10 years.

The enemies of Pakistan don't want us to prosper and become a leader of Muslim world. It is time to get rid of desi zionists and foreign puppets.

--

---

If you are expecting anything positive from PDM govt, read this article on how Shahbaz sharif embezzled hundreds of millions of rupees from Laptop scheme:

Last edited:
Well sehat card initiative is funded by provinces themselves from their own provincial budgets. So I don't think they can cancel this scheme. Also KP government cans till continue citizen portal as it was the first to start anyways. Maybe they will be canceled in Punjab.

I think they will bring their own versions of these schemes that is why they are cancelling it

FB_IMG_1649821956095.jpg

Not. Federal government contributed at least 40-50% in the Health Card Insurance program.
You already paid for it and are under contract so you can't
You'll have it till the contract runs out

Last edited:
The whole country is in danger, those programs are nothing what they are trying to destroy.

The whole country is in danger, those programs are nothing what they are trying to destroy.

Exactly.

Kashmir will be put on backburner, in fact I think it will be surrendered totally. Ceasefire/peace agreement already took place. India sending brahmos deep inside Pakistan..

Next logical step would be defaulting on loans, then surrender nukes. All within a decade, max.

-- PDM already started cases and defamation campaigns against IK, arresting/kidnapping PTI workers and activists.

I dont know why Khan sahab still playing by the rules, you cant expect fairplay when system is rigged to favor the corrupt

Exactly.

Kashmir will be put on backburner, in fact I think it will be surrendered totally. Ceasefire/peace agreement already took place. India sending brahmos deep inside Pakistan..

Next logical step would be defaulting on loans, then surrender nukes. All within a decade, max.

-- PDM already started cases and defamation campaigns against IK, arresting/kidnapping PTI workers and activists.

I dont know why Khan sahab still playing by the rules, you cant expect fairplay when system is rigged to favor the corrupt
Kashmir is gone, forget about J&K we should worry about AJK which is much more danger.

Back
Top Bottom