What's new

The political birth of another Bhutto

Bhutto is name of philosophy.
Anyway, bilawal is son of shaheed benazir. ;)

Which philosophy? I think you meant philosophy of corruption.

In the last three tenures of PPP, with thrust on 'Bhuttoism', the only thing we have seen is corruption and more corruption!

Bhutto is name of philosophy.
Anyway, bilawal is son of shaheed benazir. ;)
Which philosophy? I think you meant philosophy of corruption.

In the last three tenures of PPP, with thrust on 'Bhuttoism', the only thing we have seen is corruption and more corruption!

nothing wrong with dynastic politics if it serves the purpose, and it is so far given the circumstances
by the way i never knew Mian Sharif was in politics too, or maybe you dont know the meaning of dynasty

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mera bachara masoom Pakistani.

Its like saying "Nothing wrong with disperen (headache medicine) if it serves the purpose" (While referring to the treatment of a cancer-stricken patient) :rofl:

Tell me just one..yes, just ONE..modern state where dynastic politics have worked?

(Hint: Modern states...not tribal societies like Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which is not a modern 'nation-state' but rather a pact of different tribes based on a social-contract b/w tribes and religious clergy. Also, it is a kingdom and there's hardly any 'politics' involved there)...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mera bachara masoom Pakistani.

Its like saying "Nothing wrong with disperen (headache medicine) if it serves the purpose" (While referring to the treatment of a cancer-stricken patient) :rofl:

Tell me just one..yes, just ONE..modern state where dynastic politics have worked?

(Hint: Modern states...not tribal societies like Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which is not a modern 'nation-state' but rather a pact of different tribes based on a social-contract b/w tribes and religious clergy. Also, it is a kingdom and there's hardly any 'politics' involved there)...

you dont hear their (Kingdom) people complaining, beside you said modern state...so when you become a modern state then talk right now you are just one step above stone age and with the speed you are going it dont seem far before you guys start living in caves....but you know what you people are master of?? complaining and blaming your misfortune on others...Zardari did it, Sahrif did it....what the F*** you did about this...ahhh I complained!

you dont hear their (Kingdom) people complaining, beside you said modern state...so when you become a modern state then talk right now you are just one step above stone age and with the speed you are going it dont seem far before you guys start living in caves....but you know what you people are master of?? complaining and blaming your misfortune on others...Zardari did it, Sahrif did it....what the F*** you did about this...ahhh I complained!

One of the prime reasons we're not a modern state is because of they dynastic politics.

Exactly! but you did not understand the causal relationship here.

It is dynastic politics that is not letting Pakistan to become a modern state..it is not Pakistan's current state that causes dynastic politics to prosper.

So if we want to become a "modern" state, we MUST eliminate dynastic politics from Pakistan...but again, you SUPPORT it and then cry "We aren't a modern state" . How cruel.

I didn't complained..but worked for Imran Khan day and night here (too bad Shareefs/Zardaris didn't allow our vote in last elections)...I urged ALL my mostly pro- pml(N) relatives/friends/family to go out and vote for a NEW option so we can dislodge this despotic dynastic rule (and subsequent slavery of Pakistani masses) in Pakistan. I took the firs step against dynastic politics..what did YOU do, besides supporting a business mafia...a 'family party'..to run Pakistan and destroy it further?

PPP is finished

I will bet money that this idiot will get elected President of Pakistan on the shoulders of legions of supporters shouting "Jiay Bhutto".

Pakistan truly deserves its leaders.

He is new face of the Corrupt mafia of Pakistan! Bilawal haramkhor Zardari

Exactly! but you did not understand the causal relationship here.

It is dynastic politics that is not letting Pakistan to become a modern state..it is not Pakistan's current state that causes dynastic politics to prosper.

So if we want to become a "modern" state, we MUST eliminate dynastic politics from Pakistan...but again, you SUPPORT it and then cry "We aren't a modern state" . How cruel.

I didn't complained..but worked for Imran Khan day and night here (too bad Shareefs/Zardaris didn't allow our vote in last elections)...I urged ALL my mostly pro- pml(N) relatives/friends/family to go out and vote for a NEW option so we can dislodge this despotic dynastic rule (and subsequent slavery of Pakistani masses) in Pakistan. I took the firs step against dynastic politics..what did YOU do, besides supporting a business mafia...a 'family party'..to run Pakistan and destroy it further?

Go study what those modern states had to go thru before they became modern, they just didnt complain
nothing is given in a plate, you need to sow it reap it cook it then eat it

Go study what those modern states had to go thru before they became modern, they just didnt complain
nothing is given in a plate, you need to sow it reap it cook it then eat it

Exactly. Those countries struggled to get rid of dynastic politics...step by step....

People like us struggled, in whatever way we could, to dislodge dynastic politics from Pakistan in last election. We took a step..got involved in politics..made our relatives/friends/family--who were higher-middle-class urban folks away from political gutter of Pakistan--to go out and vote *against* the powerful and influential ( PPP/PML(N) )..and stand with the new emerging force...We partially succeeded but mainly failed due to corruption, dhandli, and majorly due to ignorance of a defeated people (Punjabis).

Atleast we tried..and will keep on trying...people who do not 'need' to get their hands dirty in the gutter of Pakistani politics showered in the muddy water of it. Urban class for the first time came out and became politically active to this degree. We also made alot of mistakes. But whatever, we stood for something. Some change. Some principles.

What did you do? Yup, you supported the very same family dynastic blood suckers of our peoples and "celebrated" when PML(N)--the feudal status quo representative--won the elections and used rigging in the process too.

Yet you have audacity to call us 'lazy, complaining all the time' etc. etc. It is precisely because of people like you--supporters of PPP/PML(N) etc--that Pakistan is a shit hole of the world today. In the league of Sudan and Sub-Saharan Africa.

You should actually join the struggle of dislodging feudal dynastic regime in Pakistan..so that true potential of Pakistan can be realized.

Believe me, there are better, much more competent people in Pakistan to handle a Rs. 100 billion public fund (which currently Maryam Nawaz Shareef--unqualified, inexperienced, undeserving daughter of your great leader--is running). There are also more qualified, more honest, and more able people present to run the post of chief administrator of Punjab....which Hamza Shahbaz Shareef is currently running. But its not their fault, right? There 'deserve' to be on the top of public funds, highest administration positions and so on. Afterall, their family "owns" Punjab...and by that virtue, 'shares' the "ownership" of whole Pakistan with Bhuttos, Zardaris, and other families.

I hope you see how wrong is that.

Last edited:
Exactly. Those countries struggled to get rid of dynastic politics...step by step....

People like us struggled, in whatever way we could, to dislodge dynastic politics from Pakistan in last election. We took a step..got involved in politics..made our relatives/friends/family--who were higher-middle-class urban folks away from political gutter of Pakistan--to go out and vote *against* the powerful and influential ( PPP/PML(N) )..and stand with the new emerging force...We partially succeeded but mainly failed due to corruption, dhandli, and majorly due to ignorance of a defeated people (Punjabis).

Atleast we tried..and will keep on trying...people who do not 'need' to get their hands dirty in the gutter of Pakistani politics showered in the muddy water of it. Urban class for the first time came out and became politically active to this degree. We also made alot of mistakes. But whatever, we stood for something. Some change. Some principles.

What did you do? Yup, you supported the very same family dynastic blood suckers of our peoples and "celebrated" when PML(N)--the feudal status quo representative--won the elections and used rigging in the process too.

Yet you have audacity to call us 'lazy, complaining all the time' etc. etc. It is precisely because of people like you--supporters of PPP/PML(N) etc--that Pakistan is a shit hole of the world today. In the league of Sudan and Sub-Saharan Africa.

You should actually join the struggle of dislodging feudal dynastic regime in Pakistan..so that true potential of Pakistan can be realized.

Believe me, there are better, much more competent people in Pakistan to handle a Rs. 100 billion public fund (which currently Maryam Nawaz Shareef--unqualified, inexperienced, undeserving daughter of your great leader--is running). There are also more qualified, more honest, and more able people present to run the post of chief administrator of Punjab....which Hamza Shahbaz Shareef is currently running. But its not their fault, right? There 'deserve' to be on the top of public funds, highest administration positions and so on. Afterall, their family "owns" Punjab...and by that virtue, 'shares' the "ownership" of whole Pakistan with Bhuttos, Zardaris, and other families.

I hope you see how wrong is that.

so who you supported is right for democracy and would have paved a way for modern state but who I supported will not do it, that so narrow minded. I supported the ones who I thought would be the best possible choice for Pakistan given the condition Pakistan is in and so far I have been proved right. Until the ones you supported do something worth mentioning, your support was for the wrong choice. I have an open mind and will change my support in the future.
But here is the biggest problem i see in this, we keep focusing on the leadership while the need of the time is to change people. Tell your friends and family to stop bribing everyone and start looking down on people who do. When I was in Pakistan one of my friend's father was excise sub-inspector and he openly admitted his father has uper ki income, all of us friends stopped eating at his house because of that haram income...it seems everyone these days admires the corrupts

Back
Top Bottom