What's new

The persistence of mullahs to take Pakistan backward.

due to you liberal fascists sex is rampant in Pakistan and so are STD..
soon we will see 12 and 13 year old mothers who dont know eho was the boy they slept with to get pregnant..same as it happens in the west..
Good luck with that..I rather remain "Apologist" and not be a contributor for this sort of "Advancement" and remain backward

read history of the country you live in...USA..
30 year ago when this sex education wasn’t there teen age pregnancies and STD were low..
since sex education came into school...teen pregnancies shot up....
and for your info..many states such as North Carolina still have very conservative societies and sex before marriage is a taboo...likewise sex related problems both social and of health are down in these states...

30 years before, parents were much caring in USA.. But not now.. U see the difference here... The internet here, will teach u everything u wanna know, from bombs to sex... But hasty teenage never learns to avoid problems...
Westeners being society affected by all, even parents unconciousness, these things are bound to happen !! Hell they go dates with parents permission!! This is not possible in sub continent !!
This forces kids to have unplanned sex in unplanned circumstances.. I feel sexual education must be necessary...
The lands of kamasutra, should not shy away from sexual education

Then your mind could never have climbed out of the gutter from that early age....when full of such dirty thoughts..

Those thoughts are not dirty. They are natural.

I have seen in Pakistan...class 5 students checking out girls three times their age and then like you say...talking about their bust n bum.

Every kid, everywhere in the world does this. Boys will be boys. Wherever they are from. And it isnt wrong to feel attracted to the opposite sex. There was even a study which said, that Babies have sexual feelings!! Even before birth!!Ultrasound pictures have revealed erections in male fetuses as early as the seventeenth week after conception! So your idea of sexuality is too conservative.

Infant Sexuality: Sexual feelings and sexual development in babies

I rather let my children enjoy their childhoowd with a child's mind and thoughts....not having wet dreams at age 8 or even 11.

Whether you let them have wet dreams or not, they WILL have those dreams. Every child goes through this phase.Sexual ignorance is not the solution to prevent teenage pregnancies and STDs. Ridiculous.

I will be livid if my 10 year old goes to school and comes back asking me about female genetalia.

Sheesh. So you wont be proud of the fact that your kid trusts you enough to ask you about something that is traditionally considered taboo??!! Or is it YOU that is embarrassed about such questions? If your kid asks questions you should be able to answer those questions instead of shutting him up by getting angry. You should also in that case be proud that your kid is mature enough to know all those things. Good god man, you need some serious liberalism, or your kids are gonna grow up totally frustrated, with no girlfriends or whatever. Such opinionated systems are what pulls a lot of the sub continental youth down, and frankly speaking am damn happy that didnt affect me too much! Atleast my parents were liberal enough to answer such questions at a very early age. AND you need some sex education too.

There is another angle to it, about homosexuality. What if the kid was homosexual and was struggling with identity? How will you as a parent be able to deal with that? Would you support that kid or would you torture him/her more by giving him a BS lecture about culture? Are you even educated about homosexuality etc? If not that is exactly why we need sex education. There is lots of ignorance in this world about sexuality and people lose their freakin minds over an act that is very natural.

^^^ Either you dont have kids of your own..or you just like talking from your back side,for the hell of it,even if it doesnt make any sense.
Thats all i can say.

^^^ Either you dont have kids of your own..or you just like talking from your back side,for the hell of it,even if it doesnt make any sense.
Thats all i can say.

No I dont have kids of my own. And you are living in denial my friend. And like I said, you are just being ignorant and brushing things of, instead of actually understanding why I am saying those things. And you havent countered any of my points anyway. Quote my post, and tell me clearly why you think am wrong instead of saying I am stupid or whatever! If your only answer to all of that is - "This is how it has been done in my culture for as long as I know it, and I dont feel comfortable with your liberal outlook", then it is not me that is wrong. It is you that is too conservative, to see through flaws in the system you believe in.

in cl;*** 7 a girl of boy's age is hardly 10 or 11...
No point in giving them european style sex education..its counter productive as it creates interest in them to try it out and more youngsters get sexually active due to sex education..
Western countries have tried it and we here see the results...

i will ignore your rant..
rant away...

the basic health education is not sex education . Pakistani students do need basic health education.

as far as the point you have mentioned honestly have you ever studied the books or stuff related to personal life/private issues being taught in religious schools/ madrassas? trust me they have such terms viz a viz some most private issues of male/females which will make you go haywire and you will then blame Chowmein for the bad

Back
Top Bottom