What's new

The New Face of Vietnam

Yauzerrrrrrrrrrrrr, if i am not already marreid, i would at least tried asking her out already.

Do Vietnamese have to look like Chinese to be a Vietnamese?

Tell me, what do you think Vietnamese look like??

southern Chinese we think

Make-up plus Photoshop:azn: i wonder how she looks like naturally.
BTW all Modells put tons of makes-ups and all Photographies are photoshoped heavily. These Shows and Magazines are an illusion of how the average beau ideal should looks like.
Her dress is quite nice:yahoo:

LOL, She is Vietnamese.
Like i know, miss contest in this time of China just made subject of derision because they have terrible face and body. LOL

My experience is most Vietnamese admire Japanese or Chinese look. This is slightly an inferior complex syndrome.

No offending but many S.E. Asians do.

My experience is most Vietnamese admire Japanese or Chinese look. This is slightly an inferior complex syndrome.

you must have know only a limited Vietnamese or people who tell you they are Vietnamese, are not actually vietnamese.

Most Vietnamese i know (and i do know a lot) does not admire "Chinese" look. Depending on age group. The younger generation like western namebrand like Dolce and Gabbana and Versace, Hugo Boss and etc. Older Vietnamese usually dress in traditional pleasent/villager look, and the national costume of Vietnam is nothing like the one in China.

Diem Huong in semi-final of Miss Universe 2012 (Las Vegas)

HUONG%202.jpg

HUONG%204.jpg

HUONG%206.jpg

HUONG%203.jpg

Make-up plus Photoshop:azn: i wonder how she looks like naturally.
BTW all Modells put tons of makes-ups and all Photographies are photoshoped heavily. These Shows and Magazines are an illusion of how the average beau ideal should looks like.
Her dress is quite nice:yahoo:

Here is a pic how she looks without make-up (or not much) :smitten:
1296095898-f.jpg

Lưu Thị Diễm Hương

you must have know only a limited Vietnamese or people who tell you they are Vietnamese, are not actually vietnamese.

Most Vietnamese i know (and i do know a lot) does not admire "Chinese" look. Depending on age group. The younger generation like western namebrand like Dolce and Gabbana and Versace, Hugo Boss and etc. Older Vietnamese usually dress in traditional pleasent/villager look, and the national costume of Vietnam is nothing like the one in China.

I work with S.E. Asians on daily basis for a decade. I know them well.

Are you new in learning English? I am not talking about what they wear and their favorite fashion style. I am saying most Vietnamese admire Chinese and Japanese phisycal look. In other word, more less dark fairy skin, bigger knows, narrow face, taller and even smaller eyes.

Here is a pic how she looks without make-up (or not much) :smitten:
1296095898-f.jpg

Lưu Thị Diễm Hương

She's fantastic. I really like her.

I would rather say the Vietnamese are surely influenced by other nations such as Japan, China and Korea. No doubt. However, we seldom copy 1:1, but mix foreign taste with our national ingredients. :azn:

Vietnamese people, at least in the North, generally have fair skin, high-bridge nose and look more like North East Asian rather than South East Asian. Many Hanoian girls have porcelain white skin, just as white as Japanese or Chinese. We do not need to admire physical look of anyone, although I agree that Korean wave have big impact on Vietnamese youth.

Compare these Hanoian girls to North East Asian:

http://vtc.vn/538-352454/nhung-nu-s...ms-va-chu-van-an/slide-show/1/index.htm#IMG10

Are you new in learning English? I am not talking about what they wear and their favorite fashion style. I am saying most Vietnamese admire Chinese and Japanese phisycal look. In other word, more less dark fairy skin, bigger knows, narrow face, taller and even smaller eyes.

yeh that´s true. All Vietnamese girls want to be light-skinned. They "hate" the sun :rofl:

Dude, the word you are looking for is (Facial) Complexity not look, look mean apparel, which mean clothing.

And no, Vietnamese do not admire the Chinese complexity, the older generation does not care and the newer, plastic generation are all for Western Complexion. There are more vietnamese want to look (Including the face) like a westerner more than there are who want to look like Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom