What's new

The need to link articles

Kasrkin

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been mentioned many times before. But I felt the need to remind you all to link your articles from the site where you got them from (obviously this does not include other boards but the original press and media websites).

Members are welcome to post pretty much any content for commentary and analyzation. One important thing must be remembered though, if your article is from the Indian press or a blog then its likely not to credited or respected by all members, particularly when dealing with controversial or contested issues.

Therefore we would appreciate if you preferred internationally credited, verified or sourced content when looking to make solid points. If international commentary is not available then the piece must atleast be from the local media/press of the country concerned. For example if the Pakistani ex-president claimed something then the Pakistani press should be quoted relating the story, not obviously biased and negatively motivated Indian press outfits.

Thanks for your time.
Defence.pk Staff

It is good that you posted that Kasr,

alot of my time goes to waste just by posting:

"any links, reference!!!??" :disagree:

I hope all people use credible sources and references while posting.

:bunny:

Also a suggestion is to put the link at the bottom of the article rather than embedding it with the title. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom