What's new

The most Earth-like planet so far, has been discovered.

Sam Manekshaw

Reaction score
Country
India
The most Earth-like planet so far, has been discovered, scientists have reported in the journal "Science". The rocky planet called Kepler 186F, is close to the size of Earth and has the potential to hold liquid water which is critical for life. It was spotted by the Kepler telescope which has found nearly 1,000 new worlds since its launch in 2009.
10150793_392400077568062_2119977933917316259_n.jpg

just weird thought, whose going to get bigger pie of that planet?.....do we have to fight there or here for that?:woot::woot:

just weird thought, whose going to get bigger pie of that planet?.....do we have to fight there or here for that?:woot::woot:
You and me will be dead long before we have to decide who's gonna fight who, so don't bother.....

It is an artistic impression. We do not know how the planet looks like
The rocky planet called Kepler 186F, is close to the size of Earth and has the potential to hold liquid water which is critical for life

bhai this is good topic to discuss than recent threads of @BDforever

By the way those who have less area per population should get big pie.

I think the location of the share also matters. The planet looks like desert with a few lakes. Everyone would want to stay beside the lake as it contains water.

I think the location of the share also matters. The planet looks like desert with a few lakes. Everyone would want to stay beside the lake as it contains water.
you mean ocean? this time we will claim for island like Australia have....no more boundaries with other countries and that will be our AKHAND BHARAT.

you mean ocean? this time we will claim for island like Australia have....no more boundaries with other countries and that will be our AKHAND BHARAT.

The picture posted by Rashid shows the planet has a ocean the size of south America. the rest are land. The question is which countries get to have a coastline.

The picture posted by Rashid shows the planet has a ocean the size of south America. the rest are land. The question is which countries get to have a coastline.
so that's why ask, do we need to solve the issue there or here?:butcher::butcher:.....i wish @BDforever this time goes to land locked country.
That pic is too artistic drawing.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom