What's new

The most badmouthed Chinese star on the social media, Gulnazar,in tears

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Gulnazar,古力娜扎, being recognized as the most badmouthed Chinese movie star, cries on a TV show when talking about being badmouthed by the millions on the Chinese social media platform Weibo. Don't know why people hate her so much. 林青霞(Brigitte Lin)was also moved to tears saying it's like seeing her own daughter being bullied.

Last edited:
Bullying is a crime and in the west there are anti-bullying laws.

Gulnazar,古力娜扎, being recognized as the most badmouthed Chinese movie star, cries on a TV show when talking about being badmouthed by the millions on the Chinese social media platform Weibo. Don't know why people hate her so much. 林青霞(Brigitte Lin)was also moved to tears saying it's like seeing her own daughter being bullied.
Is she Ughyer Muslim?

I just don't know why some people hate her so much.
She is Uyghur Muslim and probably that is why Chinese people hate her, bad very bad....

Is she Ughyer Muslim?

She is Uyghur Muslim and probably that is why Chinese people hate her, bad very bad....
Not true at all, that assessment is due to your bias and lack of understanding of the Chinese netizens' mentality. You look from the framework of religion and ethnicity. I don't want to make this criticism but people from religious nations and the west look at everything from a religious perspective, it doesn't reflect the reality in China.

Gulnazar looks closer to traditional Han beauty standards despite being Uyghur and Diliruba also a Uyghur is one of the most popular and loved actresses in China. The reason has nothing to do with her religion or ethnicity but the netizens' focus on her past relationships, acting skills, and her cold face. Some people don't like cold faces and they voice their opinions, just like how people in the West were critical of Kristen Stewart for her bad acting skills and stone cold appearance. Diliruba on the other hand smiles all the time and has a really sweet smile, her acting and persona is also well received, people like her for that.

I don't condone online bullying but this is a reality all celebrities deal with and there is not much that can be done about it. Gulnazar seems to be an introverted person and is more emotionally affected by negative voices compared to other celebrities. She also has many fans, it just depends on which voices you listen to.

Last edited:
Not true at all, that assessment is due to your bias and lack of understanding of the Chinese netizens' mentality. You look from the framework of religion and ethnicity. I don't want to make this criticism but people from religious nations and the west look at everything from a religious perspective, it doesn't reflect the reality in China.

Gulnazar looks closer to traditional Han beauty standards despite being Uyghur and Diliruba also a Uyghur is one of the most popular and loved actresses in China. The reason has nothing to do with her religion or ethnicity but the netizens' focus on her past relationships, acting skills, and her cold face. Some people don't like cold faces and they voice their opinions, just like how people in the West were critical of Kristen Stewart for her bad acting skills and stone cold appearance. Diliruba on the other hand smiles all the time and has a really sweet smile, her acting and personal is also well recieved, people like her for that.

I don't condone online bullying but this is a reality all celebrities deal with and there is not much that can be done about it.
Lols

Uyghur people not allowed to fast, pray and reading Quran even ban on beard, what else you can expect from other?

you are badly brainwashed son. your salafist molvis are telling you this and you are accepting the rubbish at face value..
You must be in your 70s to call me son,

Kid I have very bad habit which is telling the truth on face, Chinese are our friends which does't stop me to state what is the truth.

Kid I have very bad habit which is telling the truth on face, Chinese are our friends which does't stop me to state what is the truth.

you could be older than me but then there can be an immature child trapped in a mans body.
your stupid comments like "banning quran prayers fasting " shows you read naunehal and umro ayar other than frequently getting exposed to Free Radio and Rupert Murdochs media ramblings.
Quran is the most bought/sold book in the region..that fact is enough to put your garbage like contribution on this thread where it belongs so people can continue discussing about gulnazar and avoid getting distracted by a troll like you...a troll who thinks fire jumping has somethign to do with fire worshiping.

It’s important to not get brainwashed.

When asked how many lights do you see

DDBA385B-4626-4BF0-A0F5-F454065B6F3E.jpeg

95E747F3-19E3-4B81-A3BD-3E68D332562F.jpeg

you could be older than me but then there can be an immature child trapped in a mans body.
your stupid comments like "banning quran prayers fasting " shows you read naunehal and umro ayar other than frequently getting exposed to Free Radio and Rupert Murdochs media ramblings.
Quran is the most bought/sold book in the region..that fact is enough to put your garbage like contribution to this thread where it belongs so people can continue discussing about gulnazar and avoid getting distracted by a troll like you...a troll who thinks fire jumping has somethign to do with fire worshipping.
Ooh so you got @ss kicked by me on that thread too, now your anger seems to be legit, kiddy learn first and then post.....even from Chinese sources it is reality China virtually ban Islam in China especially Muslim dominated areas and this is sad reality.

They are our all weather friends but I must tell the truth despite my love and respect for that country.

Back
Top Bottom