What's new

The Mighty 7-year-old Army General!!

scythian500

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

What is your feeling about these pictures?

1- The 7 year old Army General of Kingdom of Bahrain

2- Pakistani officers of Bahraini anti-riot police and army

1092108_383.jpg

1092109_945.jpg

1092315_551.jpg

1092317_439.jpg

1092318_730.jpg

1092319_816.jpg

1092320_733.jpg

Hi,

The rank is for a reason---which means that he has authority---. If he says something---it is an official word.

Like the U S military dogs---all dogs have ranks---. Their ranks are 1 step above their handlers ranks----the reason----. If there is an abuse---they handler will be charged as abusing a superior---.

So---it is normal to have he Maj gen rank for the kid due to his position by birth---.

There is nothing wrong with Pakistani officers in Bahrain.

I for one dont understand middle east at all. I mean all the world's hydrocarbons are in there then why dont they join up to make an energy empire and rule the world, kind of. To hell with religion.

That 7 year old is not Pakistani....
Rest of em are.. and in bahrain their arm forces and police have many Pakistanies... as in other GCC countries..
Cuz Pakistanies dont hesitate to give their lives for the land they live in. Extremely loyal and take all kind of risks.

1092108_383.jpg

1092109_945.jpg

1092315_551.jpg

1092317_439.jpg

1092318_730.jpg

1092319_816.jpg

1092320_733.jpg

First I want to clarify I am not a Shia. Second I do as a principle not discriminate whatsoever on the basis of your religious beliefs.

With that caveat out of way as a personal opinion I find it absurd having a child with that rank. It sort of just highlights the arbitrariness and immaturity of that society. In addition it also flounts the autocratic nature of this absolutist society where a state, a country becomes one man's personal property so well evidenced next door in Saudia where a entire country is named after the family that 'owns' the country.

On the second point you made I certainly find it disturbing that my countryman are in the employ of these disgusting autocrats who are using my people as tools to enslave the majority. As a democrat I will never agree or condone such a thing. I understand why my fellow countrymen do it, for it is not our fault that underneath the sands of our country there is more sand as opposed to oil and therefore we don't have petrodollars.

It demonstrates in the most crudest way possible that money is power and money can buy anything and it is not always endowed on the righteous, indeed to many times the cursed get.

That leaves a sick fealing in my stomach

I for one dont understand middle east at all. I mean all the world's hydrocarbons are in there then why dont they join up to make an energy empire and rule the world, kind of. To hell with religion.

There's a thing called OPEC, maybe you've heard of it....they already have an energy empire.

When you make a mockery of a military rank which is earned by experience in the battlefield then you have no army.

First I want to clarify I am not a Shia. Second I do as a principle not discriminate whatsoever on the basis of your religious beliefs.

With that caveat out of way as a personal opinion I find it absurd having a child with that rank. It sort of just highlights the arbitrariness and immaturity of that society. In addition it also flounts the autocratic nature of this absolutist society where a state, a country becomes one man's personal property so well evidenced next door in Saudia where a entire country is named after the family that 'owns' the country.

On the second point you made I certainly find it disturbing that my countryman are in the employ of these disgusting autocrats who are using my people as tools to enslave the majority. As a democrat I will never agree or condone such a thing. I understand why my fellow countrymen do it, for it is not our fault that underneath the sands of our country there is more sand as opposed to oil and therefore we don't have petrodollars.

It demonstrates in the most crudest way possible that money is power and money can buy anything and it is not always endowed on the righteous, indeed to many times the cursed get.

That leaves a sick fealing in my stomach
very well said Atanz... You're a fair guy unlike me...

1092108_383.jpg

1092109_945.jpg

1092315_551.jpg

1092317_439.jpg

1092318_730.jpg

1092319_816.jpg

1092320_733.jpg
I thought the kid is from Qatar

I thought the kid is from Qatar
Just checked the kid is from Qatar not bahrain