What's new

The Leader We Don't Have !

Mushi is a 100 times better than Mr 10%! Imran Khan can try all he wants, don't think he's getting anywhere!

Surprisingly I liked Musharraf when he was in power, at least he was outfront about his dictator tactics(obviously), unlike Zardari who has done nothing but smile at the camera like the a**hole that he is!

Pakistan doesn't need leaders who have a long list of corruption charges behind them.For once why can't Pakistan have a leader who thinks about the country and its people and their problems? (Rather than his own damn self?)

:hitwall:

Last edited:
Pervez Musharraf gave Pakistan private media which no democracy had very dare for.
During democracy of "PPP and PML" in 90s PTV was one sided Government propaganda media. Print media used to be punish by not giving government adds if they used to voice opposition .

I remember I used to wait for Saturday late night English movie on PTV and at the last moment they used to Broadcast a political rally and movie used to to be late. The boring days when Pakistan only had PTV and STN.
Thank you Pervez Musharraf for private media.

Back
Top Bottom