What's new

The Largest Submarine in The U.S. Navy

Hey dude, they are under water for 6 month. They dont have any women. I think most of em must do "things" to each other. bad things. evil but real americanish. :lol:
Dude...Given how many Russian men, including yourself, are chronic alcoholics most of the time, your Russian women will be more than happy to be serviced by our submariners after a cruise. It is already happening but the Russian government needs to keep it secret lest it upset Russian men.

What good is it you have the biggest piece of meat on the block when you can't get it up?

When the wonk is limp like that, you are not fine. It would be rather embarrassing to wave such a sickly thing around.

Exactly. Putin knows perfectly well what a sickly thing the US is holding it its hand looking down frowning.

Exactly. Putin knows perfectly well what a sickly thing the US is holding it its hand looking down frowning.
Considering the chronic alcoholism and low morale conscripts the Russian military have to work with, it is the Russian wonk that is sickly. Putin is getting ready to infect Europe with that thing. We are just little hesitant of getting involved. But Canada have nothing to worry about. The US will protect you.

Considering the chronic alcoholism and low morale conscripts the Russian military have to work with, it is the Russian wonk that is sickly. Putin is getting ready to infect Europe with that thing. We are just little hesitant of getting involved. But Canada have nothing to worry about. The US will protect you.
Can you say Crimea?
US: I warn you!!
US: I'll warn you again!!!
US: If you don't listen I will send you an email.

I heard Russians announced they were canceling the modernization program for Typhoon-class. Ohios are still going good.
We should make a comparison between ohios and Borei class.

Can you say Crimea?
US: I warn you!!
US: I'll warn you again!!!
US: If you don't listen I will send you an email.
Crimea is Europe's problem. We are just trying to get the Euros going. May be futile...

Back
Top Bottom