What's new

The killing of the Sikhs of Pakistan

the killing of any minorities is a blemish on Pakistan and an affront to our Constitution and our NATION.....most of us take this seriously, though at times we've been helpless. At the same time, minorities of Pakistan are patriotic people and this applies ESPECIALLY to the sikhs

as a person who grew up many years in Peshawar - i have PLENTY of experience with them. One of my best friends is a SIkh. Most of them in KPK and FATA region are very much at home and free to practice their religion free of discrimination or caste-politics (unlike in other certain nearby countries)

those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones......if you want to talk about the killing of sikhs - look no further than india, where many Sikhs (inside and outside of india) are still livid over Operation Bluestar and the ongoing genocide of SCORES and SCORES and SCORES of Sikhs

Sikhs that stayed in Pakistan are part of Pakistan. It is unfortunate that they have been victim of violence. Inshallah we will overcome that in the medium to long term.

Sikhs find peace in northwest Pakistan - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

no such thing happening…. every single person is a target in pakistan.. a few sikhs getting killed doesn't mean pakistanis are deliberately killing sikhs… this is not india and this is not 1984.
our sikhs roam and live freely and do as they please.
more muslims have died then sikhs , christians or hindus… mastoids have also gotten bombed while gurdwaras weren't.
nice try tho.

no such thing happening…. every single person is a target in pakistan.. a few sikhs getting killed doesn't mean pakistanis are deliberately killing sikhs… this is not india and this is not 1984.
more muslims have died then sikhs , christians or hindus… mastoids have also gotten bombed while gurdwaras weren't.
nice try tho.

tens of thousands of Sikhs flock into their holy lands of Pakistan every single year....they come by the bus-loads through wagah....and every year they enjoy lavish treatment in Pakistan which they cant even get back home - which is why they're always sad to leave when pilgrimage ends

that alone should be enough anecdotal proof to shut these bleeding-hearts up, who are pointing fingers on us!

tens of thousands of Sikhs flock into their holy lands of Pakistan every single year....they come by the bus-loads through wagah....and every year they enjoy lavish treatment in Pakistan which they cant even get back home - which is why they're always sad to leave when pilgrimage ends

that alone should be enough anecdotal proof to shut these bleeding-hearts up, who are pointing fingers on us!
very true… i talk to many sikhs and they all have the dream of visiting pakistan one day…
@he-man

very true… i talk to many sikhs and they all have the dream of visiting pakistan one day…
@he-man

"I had a strong will this year to visit holy shrines in Pakistan, despite all the advice and security threats being highlighted in the media," said Manjeet Kor, a 20-year-old woman from the Poonch district of Indian Kashmir......

Guru Nanak is said to have visited Hasan Abdal in 1521, inspiring locals with his spiritual teachings and leaving a hand print in stone.

"Since then, this place is the Mecca of Sikhs. We will come here even if we come here to die," said Amar Singh, a retired Indian army captain, adjusting a large blue turban and staring in awe at the main shrine.

Indian Sikhs defy advice and pray in Pakistan - Telegraph

Sikhs that stayed in Pakistan are part of Pakistan. It is unfortunate that they have been victim of violence. Inshallah we will overcome that in the medium to long term.
bro you don't have to explain anything… every single pakistani is a target not just sikhs.
in fact more of us muslims died then sikhs… let these people talk crap. i know for a fact our sikhs live and roam freely… i talked to and pakistani sikhs… i don't want to start posting pics but here you go.
5c94ca1597797ab4f842865cd1e034cb.jpg

8044830e3ba56c49be8fb9e4d14c3ec9.jpg
152c06f5412f71b3f77ecc9eef856a2c.jpg
c2450e1163f921544816db19f5626455.jpg
5efc8d020d0895cfc9b7ebb7bd727473.jpg
20cf3592de5cfa64ca48d91ac1f5746a.jpg
0929c1acd8f9f6b9e41426f1634e9c11.jpg
5c27e70bc013b8e834faeaeb84238ed5.jpg

this is just a Facebook friend of mine… a pakistani sikh.

@jatt+gutts waiting on your call nigga…

nice try tho.
Pakistanis are discriminating heavily against all non-Muslims.
Pakistani Punjabis are even practicing untouchability against Sikhs
And I never talk without proof.

Pakistani Punjabis. They have been at the top of the race in discriminating against non Muslims in Pakistan. And the discrimination has become literally inhuman. The tribals of Pakistan have been far better on that count when it comes to tolerance, which was rather surprising to know as the impression in India of Pakistani tribals is that of religious jihadis.

But as it turns out from the reports of the refugees coming to India, the tribals are mostly decent and have even fought with the jihadis to protect the non-Muslims living in their areas as long as they could and the Pakistani Punjabis are the ones who lead in the top of the wahabi indoctrination and discrimination against minorities list.

Source 1:
He said during his study, he experienced firsthand some of the discrimination Muslims in Pakistan accord to non-Muslims, especially giving them food or drinks in separate utensils.
Book launch: Rediscovering Pakistan’s pluralistic culture – The Express Tribune

Source 2:
The eateries in the entire bazaar that is frequented by the local Sikhs either plainly refuse to serve them or have separate cups and glasses for them.
Kalyan Singh who has spent almost his entire here can even tell you which rehri wala will serve him and which won't.
00f1e038ed5c68283c5473651788b95c.jpg
Day 3: The Sikhs of Nankana Sahab - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The only reason why Indian Sikhs are treated decently in Pakistan is because Pakistanis know that if something happens to our pilgrims then India would raise hell with Pakistan in addition to Pakistan being maligned globally. Not even mentioning the fact that increased pilgrimage means money for Pakistani locals. But look how they treat Pakistani Sikhs, its because Pakistanis know that they will be able to get away with it and show their selves.

And all of this is the reason why Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs are coming to India in hundreds/thousands each year as refugees.

Last edited:
Pakistani Sikhs are Pakistanis.. they choose to stay in Pakistan if it was a mistake or not only they can tell.. from the looks they look very Pakistani like or delhi Sikhs.

Pakistanis are discriminating heavily against all non-Muslims.
Pakistani Punjabis are even practicing untouchability against Sikhs
complete non-sense… i know sikhs.. i met pakistanis sikhs. you haven't… we are not india.. we don't believe in untouchables.. everybody gets treated based on how they behave in our country. we even have a sikh homeopathic in my small *** town.. we drink tea and joke with him… everything you guys is bullshit…
in kharian we have a huge church bigger then most masjids in our area and every sunday our christians go to church freely walking past the mosques… without anybody saying anything.

@QAMAR

could you plz send me ur number again.. I forgot to write that day n u were gone

send me private message if u don't wanna write here..

complete non-sense… i know sikhs.. i met pakistanis sikhs. you haven't… we are not india.. we don't believe in untouchables.. everybody gets treated based on how they behave in our country. we even have a sikh homeopathic in my small *** town.. we drink tea and joke with him… everything you guys is bullshit…
in kharian we have a huge church bigger then most masjids in our area and every sunday our christians go to church freely walking past the mosques… without anybody saying anything.
So all the Sikhs and Hindus who have come as refugees and living in poverty in India are lying.
Pakistani newspapers are lying.
International reports about why minorities are literally fleeing Pakistan are lying.

Sure.
In case you could not read my last post fully, I have provided Pakistani sources to corroborate what I have said. If you want, I can give more references as proof including what the refugee Pakistani Sikhs and Hindus have said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom