What's new

The Kid Who Came To PTI Jalsa For Polishing Shoes Got His Dream Fulfilled By PTI

Commendable.
There are millions more stars in Pakistan awaiting to be enlightened and shinned to tinkle and glimmer like this boy.
i hope this continues on large scale.

Out of millions they chose one and that too who came to their jalsa, and made a documentary of it with Indian song as background track. Very commendable by the way. (Would have loved to see the rest of siblings going to school as well as claimed in video)

Fools.

Out of millions they chose one and that too who came to their jalsa, and made a documentary of it with Indian song as background track. Very commendable by the way. (Would have loved to see the rest of siblings going to school as well as claimed in video)
i did notice that however.
and the Indian song too :P

Last edited:
i did notice that however.
and the Indian song too :P

Act awam instead of Patwari, Jiyala, Tabldeeli Razakar and Karkun and you will notice a lot of things, which they do to fool us. :coffee:

Act awam instead of Patwari, Jiyala, Tabldeeli Razakar and Karkun and you will notice a lot of things, which they do to fool us. :coffee:
but then i say to myself. why not become a lesser fool than a bigger fool of today.
if you know what i mean.

Fools.
Hahaha patwaris will find any reason to hate.
So what if it's just one kid?
Has your PMLN or PPP or any other party given free education to1 kid?

Daaaah

Do I sound like patwari to you, you useless dancing tabdeeli razakar.................

but then i say to myself. why not become a lesser fool than a bigger fool of today.
if you know what i mean.

Okay your choice if you want to remain fool, who am I to teach you........ I will choose to stay fully aware awam

this is the reason why Pakistani youth support PTI..

You sure? I thought they enjoyed the musical concerts, dancing, phoondi and drinking?

Pakistani youth cannot support itself, they will support a party. :rofl:

Commendable.
There are millions more stars in Pakistan awaiting to be enlightened and shinned to tinkle and glimmer like this boy.
i hope this continues on large scale.
this is the reason why Pakistani youth support PTI..

It's great to see that PTI is fulfilling their jobs. I know that trolls will come up and say that it is just one kid or it was done just for advertisement so I want to remind everyone that :-
  • Child School Enrolment program in KPK resulted in 300000 new enrolments

Nice, learning moral attributes should be his first priority.

Back
Top Bottom