What's new

The Kargil Conflict Revisited

Guys! I was talking about more skeletons falling out of the cupboard. And now here's another highly professional and upright Pakistani soldier who has the guts to call a spade a spade, unlike Mush who has been lying through his teeth.

He is none other than Brigadier Javed Hussain a former commando of the SSG. Hear him out here....

However, the Pakistani Admiral in the video is all over the place! His rants are like a lowly naval rating's! A stark contrast to the maturity displayed by Brig Javed Hussain. But I guess it takes all kinds to make this world!! :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharraf's biggest mistake was not nuking India.

And Aziz is promoting his book, probably on Indian money.

Musharraf is a liar, what do you expect? Just look at the performances he puts on during international or Indian TV appearances that certain members on PDF seem to lose their minds with joy over!
What do you expect from a criminal ?

a trapped army which bombed enemy positions with artillery along with help from AF and retook nearly all peaks(barring 3)?

Pakistan's objective was to cut Indian supplies to IA in Siachin and have a position of strength at negotiations.

We still control Siachin and Kargil.

Point 5353 is important one but if we decide to neutralize it in war, it wont take long.

Does anyone still buy into this BS that PA has 3 peaks under it's control on Indian soil? :lol:, Kargil has metamorphosed into a huge IA & IAF base with scores of soldiers, heli's and a/c's flying in and out of the huge airbase that's coming up there, and people want to believe Pakistani's are allowed to sit near all this. Looks like another of their feel good victories. :rofl:

Buddy most Indians are interested in tit-for-tat exchanges here, just so they feel better. But some posters actually come here for purposeful discussion with knowledgeable people. I do not quite see why you have to say what you wrote. Its not a matter that needs to be discussed. There is no point in it. This **** has been dead for years.

It was hindus who needed face saver, it was your PM who went to US first, our jawans were sitting tight till that moment.

You were so afraid that you failed to step any where else.

It was your army which was trapped in Kashmir not ours.

leading columnist are not military generals.

He is anyway PPP jiyala.

I wonder if Chak Bamu had a chance to reflect on his post after reading the following post.

Doubtful. Even GHQ will not welcome him.
Why wouldn't they welcome a person who spent a night 11 kms in the Indian territory.People have started saying that Kargil was a political failure not a fauji one........just saying :whistle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom