What's new

The Japanese Western Pacific, the Imperial Frontier

Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Japan
To the east of the Japanese Archipelago is the Ogasawara Islands, located in the Western Pacific Ocean. A remnant of the former Japanese Empire's vast island territories in the Pacific. It remains under Japanese control and a bastion for the JMSDF (Japan Maritime Self Defense Forces) as well as the JGSDF (Japanese Ground Self Defense Force).

A truly beautiful Island Paradise !

Ogasawara_islands.png

It seem japan never stop to impressed me, i ussualy watch japan daily lives from youtube, especially the one that kurt bell (softy papa) been posting, its shocked me thats a lot of abandon places ( house, shrine, farm, school etc) in japan is in good condition. Someday i wanted to visit rural japan, thnx for the pic, keep on posting mate.

It seem japan never stop to impressed me, i ussualy watch japan daily lives from youtube, especially the one that kurt bell (softy papa) been posting, its shocked me thats a lot of abandon places ( house, shrine, farm, school etc) in japan is in good condition. Someday i wanted to visit rural japan, thnx for the pic, keep on posting mate.

Just a shame we lost our Pacific Islands to America in the war. Many of the islands, like Palau and Northern Marianas were heavily populated by Japanese in the early 20th century.

Northern Marianas , especially, were ours for such a long time; Guam, Saipan, Tinian, Rota, and the other smaller islands --- all of these were Japanese.

mariana.jpg

Anyways, there is still a considerable number of Japanese people that still live in Northern Marianas.

6a00fae8c87f2f000b0123f1a75617860f.jpg

Just a shame we lost our Pacific Islands to America in the war. Many of the islands, like Palau and Northern Marianas were heavily populated by Japanese in the early 20th century.

Northern Marianas , especially, were ours for such a long time; Guam, Saipan, Tinian, Rota, and the other smaller islands --- all of these were Japanese.

mariana.jpg

Anyways, there is still a considerable number of Japanese people that still live in Northern Marianas.

6a00fae8c87f2f000b0123f1a75617860f.jpg
Do they still speak japanese there in mariana?? Well i dont mind your posting gorgeousgorgeous japanese girl in this thread hahahaah

Do they still speak japanese there in mariana?? Well i dont mind your posting gorgeousgorgeous japanese girl in this thread hahahaah

Hahaha ! Japanese smile, bro. ;) ;)

Seriously tho, yes, the Japanese community in the Northern Marianas still speak Japanese, tho they are also fluent in the native Chammoro dialect (it is an Austronesian dialect, sounds very similar to eastern Visayan dialect in Philippines called Waray-Waray-an, and Sigbuhanon), also they speak English.

I just noticed very nice eye candy :D

Buddy, you need to visit the Pacific islands then !

Anyways, some of the islands in Japanese Pacific are like perfect for scuba diving or snorkeling.

The Ogasawara Islands, for example, is renowned for scuba diving ...

nn20110626a5a.jpg

Swimming_with_dolphins_Ogasawara.jpg

Wanna swim with dolphins? :)

main_dive.jpg

divers.jpg

258220740_7b7afea996_b.jpg

So beautiful...

coralreef1.jpg

Buddy, you need to visit the Pacific islands then !

Anyways, some of the islands in Japanese Pacific are like perfect for scuba diving or snorkeling.

The Ogasawara Islands, for example, is renowned for scuba diving ...

nn20110626a5a.jpg

Swimming_with_dolphins_Ogasawara.jpg

Wanna swim with dolphins? :)

main_dive.jpg

divers.jpg

258220740_7b7afea996_b.jpg

So beautiful...

coralreef1.jpg

I would love to visit some of those islands. One day...

Back
Top Bottom