What's new

The Iron Dome - How it works, If it works

Agreed about grammar but Syrian SAM is very good to kick jackass.

Until you will learn both how to write stuff in English (cause your grammar is as good as google translate's grammar.) and the nature&tasks of ground based interceptors, I'm out.[/QUOTE]

I hate English from 1st day of school. You recall me beautiful memories, my teacher always used to beat me like Syrian beaten your jet. :omghaha:

They have tamed India for countering Pakistan. they are also working with India against Pakistan in Balochistan ...

Israel has checkmate almost all of us ... Without unity we are just fragments and there is no chance of unity ...

So
Agreed about grammar but Syrian SAM is very good to kick jackass.

Until you will learn both how to write stuff in English (cause your grammar is as good as google translate's grammar.) and the nature&tasks of ground based interceptors, I'm out.

I hate English from 1st day of school. You recall me beautiful memories, my teacher always used to beat me like Syrian beaten your jet. :omghaha:

[/QUOTE]
What point are you trying to make ?

This sentence is for Mr. Ouy and video for you.

This sentence is for Mr. Ouy and video for you.
This video is for stupids like you who thinks that mighty Pakistan is undefeatable ... For your kind information we are already conquered economically and India fought back Kargil weapons by using percision weapons provided by Isreal along with drones and we couldn't do a dime about it ...

So where is the mighty claim that we will make them pay ?

Israeli defense analyst admit this. I did not say any thing. He is not fool like you.

Israeli defense analyst admit this. I did not say any thing. He is not fool like you.
Ok keep living in wonderland ... Despite of seeing all the dead bodies of our soldiers killed by weapons provided by India still you believe this shit then best of luck

Back
Top Bottom