What's new

The IPL's New Mongoose Cricket Bat

I didn't like this idea............. It will reduce the popularity of Cricket among test nations. I would still prefer to play with older bats

Oohoo dear, Your IPL is rocking but i imagine your Chareleaders :taz: are Rocking. You know that champinship without champion is nothing! So dear forget that IPL without champins (Pakistani Players:pakistan:) is Rocking. But infact IPL is Fighting:hitwall:between (IPL comisioner & politicians)

IPL is near to finish and something is still burning,:smokin::smokin::smokin:

IPL is near to finish and something is still burning,:smokin::smokin::smokin:

but trust me your IPL is no longer being watched like before. That is because i did not watch even 1 match of IPL in this season :lol: and do not know whats happening there

but trust me your IPL is no longer being watched like before. That is because i did not watch even 1 match of IPL in this season :lol: and do not know whats happening there

we don't bother about others,in india it is hit :sniper::sniper:,we want entertainment for our people whether other entertained or not.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

you are wrong dude..
IPL 2010 has started with a bang as the most glamorous event of any cricketing year and the audience has also responded well.
The first week of Indian Premier League 2010 has seen high TV ratings and perhaps a rise of 0.56 from last year. According to reports from TAM Media Research Pvt. Ltd, the first week TRP of Season 3 is said to 5.72% compared to last year’s overall TRP of 5.16%.
Though the exhibition of IPL 2010 matches in theaters and multiplexes by UFO Moviez dont have a big response but the advertisers will surely be happy with the TV ratings.
Even the IPL brand value has catapulted this year according to a brand valuation consultancy of UK. It informs us that the brand of IPL is now worth USD 4.13 billion (over Rs 18,000 crore) from USD 2.01 billion in 2009.
The official website of IPLt20 also reports that brand value of IPL is higher than EPL holders Manchester United which is valued close to USD 3 billion.
Well, it seems IPL is getting bigger and better and we hope it continues its journey like this even in IPL 2011.:partay::partay::partay:
http://www.ipl2010.org/news/ipl-2010-trp-ratings-higher-than-last-year.html

Back
Top Bottom