What's new

The Indian Miracle Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic a method commonly employed by Indians when upset and do not want to talk about the thread topic
oh yea, a Pakistani such as yourself, who is a known master in trolling and taking about nonsence such as INDIA being called as "South China" is on topic where as the one who asked you to care for your country is not to the topic.
Every one knows what a looser you are, you don't have to prove it time and again.

Lol still some xyz survey says that Indians are obessed towards China. Those fools should come to this thread to get the reallity.

Read some of my comments in that old thread, and see how stupidly idealistic I was, about China and India forming a united front to compete with the developed world.

I hear you bro I too was hopelessly pro India when I came on here but then I listened to so much boasting about Incredible Indian Miracle and the opposite of humble Chinese and it has this effect.

Lol still some xyz survey says that Indians are obessed towards China. Those fools should come to this thread to get the reallity.

What one Chinese & one Pakistani on here paying attention lol with about 15 Indians?? We are trying to give you another view about the Indian Miracle. Would you be happier just talking amongst yourself telling each other how incredible shining your Indian Miracle was living

go away

Austrlia needs China only, Our econ highly depends on China

that window was closed when Aus hosted 2500 US marines and BTW you are just a chinese working in a chinese restaurant in Australia...so who cares.

oh yea, a Pakistani such as yourself, who is a known master in trolling and taking about nonsence such as INDIA being called as "South China" is on topic where as the one who asked you to care for your country is not to the topic.
Every one knows what a looser you are, you don't have to prove it time and again.

mate you could learn to use spell checker. Your ad hominem attack is no way to debate

Abusive
Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions that are irrelevant to the opponent's argument. This is logically fallacious because it relates to the opponent's personal character, which has nothing to do with the logical merit of the opponent's argument, whereas mere verbal abuse in the absence of an argument is not ad hominem nor any kind of logical fallacy.[6]

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hear you bro I too was hopelessly pro India when I came on here but then I listened to so much boasting about Incredible Indian Miracle and the opposite of humble Chinese and it has this effect.

What one Chinese & one Pakistani on here paying attention lol with about 15 Indians?? We are trying to give you another view about the Indian Miracle. Would you be happier just talking amongst yourself telling each other how incredible shining your Indian Miracle was living
No i am telling you why dont you use the medicine, which you are prescribing to my country. Why dont you ask your master CD to ask his Chinese goverment to take over Pakistani Economy and run it.

We must assist India and try to replicate the Chinese experience in our neighbourhood of eliminating and reducing poverty etc

When you say WE, do you include Pakistan in providing help to India to improve its economy :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

No i am telling you why dont you use the medicine, which you are prescribing to my country. Why dont you ask your master CD to ask his Chinese goverment to take over Pakistani Economy and run it.

tumblr_m53ny24b3h1qakbfj.png

Post Indian economy news in the sticky thread only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom