What's new

The Indian Miracle Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is difficult but we must remember that these Indians are not representative of the hundreds of millions of Indians who are not literate or do not have access to computers.

We must assist India and try to replicate the Chinese experience in our neighbourhood of eliminating and reducing poverty etc

reported again

No Chance

India debt ratio is more worse than Spain

High debt
High unemployment
High inflation
High fiscal deficit
Huge trade deficit
Rupee drops to historically Low
More poor people than 26 poorest africa countires combined!

My Question: Will India Collapse?

totally agree. India Crisis 2012 or 2013?

go away

Austrlia needs China only, Our econ highly depends on China

That is the future. But I think that maybe some Indians were hoping America might assist in keeping the Indian Miracle alive. I think China should try assisting

You were the one who predicted dollar doom.. you should tell us how u feel about that?

Off topic a method commonly employed by Indians when upset and do not want to talk about the thread topic

There is only 1 china and at this time Pakistan with its puny 3% growth rate (which is probably fake as well as reported by Pakistani bureau of statistics) needs more of the help you mentioned.. and we all know that process has already started with Pakistan giving up its territory to China . Wasnt it code named something to do with Higher and deeper :)
#

Off topic a method commonly employed by Indians when upset and do not want to talk about the thread topic

That is the future. But I think that maybe some Indians were hoping America might assist in keeping the Indian Miracle alive. I think China should try assisting

so tell me what is your argument ?

i hope you can think about your country, or atleast the country you are living in rather than embarassing yourself by trying to humiliate INDIA

reported again
let this guy have his moment of self satisfaction over the mental masterbation he is into, you don't have to report people like him. They are here to show one thing that they will quack at any thing and every thing about INDIA, and they will do it 24 * 7 until they RIP, hope that they will make this quality get inherited to their next gen too

All the people know your trolling tactics...so please refrain form posting when you don't know ABCD of anything... that doesn't reflect good on you...get well soon..

Personal attacks are also a method employed by some to derail the topic

I know it is difficult but we must remember that these Indians are not representative of the hundreds of millions of Indians who are not literate or do not have access to computers.

We must assist India and try to replicate the Chinese experience in our neighbourhood of eliminating and reducing poverty etc

Read some of my comments in that old thread, and see how stupidly idealistic I was, about China and India forming a united front to compete with the developed world.

I agree China has a responsibility to assist the neighbourhood. A duty which they are taking seriously. I would say by this they are being very magnanimous

let this guy have his moment of self satisfaction over the mental masterbation he is into, you don't have to report people like him. They are here to show one thing that they will quack at any thing and every thing about INDIA, and they will do it 24 * 7 until they RIP, hope that they will make this quality get inherited to their next gen too

Personal attacks are also a method employed by some to derail the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom