What's new

The Indian Miracle Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
India's 2012 GDP = 3 - 4% or below I expect ( since India industrial output drops sharply March - May)
are there less technically capable people in Australia, that they are expecting INDIAN engineers to fill in the gap. For your info. I had been asked to travel to Australia for a technical job. Does that mean Australia lags(tehnical knowledge) what is required to sustain its own growth

I am sure that if you were to ask nicely Chinese could assist by taking over India. CD would China be interested in running Indian economy. Do you think Chinese govt could get Indians to perform better? I suppose we could call India South China??

why are you trolling ? reported again..

But did you feel vindicated? I mean I remember you being very generous and trying to make your point and many Indians not accepting what you were saying at that time.

I think the problem is that maybe Indians are encouraged to see and make more of themselves by attention from America

Yes, if you check that previous thread I linked, that was back in the time where I was still very strongly pro-China/India friendship.

So in fact I even agreed (for the sake of being friendly) that India might outpace us, like the World Bank said:

India to outpace China in 2011: WB - Pakistan Defence Forum

But I now realized that trying to be nice to these guys is like spitting into the wind. They take whatever you say and throw it back in your face, regardless if you are being friendly or not.

India would outpace China. China is a labyrinth. Nobody knows what is happening inside or what are the real figures except the CPC. I would take every figure that is coming out of China with loads of salt

come dude...let him earn his 50 cents...

Yes, if you check that previous thread I linked, that was back in the time where I was still very strongly pro-China/India friendship.

So in fact I even agreed (for the sake of being friendly) that India might outpace us, like the World Bank said.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/77664-india-outpace-china-2011-wb.html

But I now realized that trying to be nice to these guys is like spitting into the wind. They take whatever you say and multiply their boasting by a factor of one thousand.

this was said by WB not by us...kindly take your case to them

I am sure that if you were to ask nicely Chinese could assist by taking over India. CD would China be interested in running Indian economy. Do you think Chinese govt could get Indians to perform better? I suppose we could call India South China??

As I wrote in my previous post, I would never trust CPC. I would take every figure that is coming out of China with loads of salt

why are you trolling ? reported again..

What's up mate one of your countrymen suggested it was the Chinese govt that was making the difference. He opened the door on this line of thinking. I just pushed the door further. I was just thinking about the thread title and how the Indian Miracle could continue living

So in fact I even agreed (for the sake of being friendly) that India might outpace us, like the World Bank said:

India to outpace China in 2011: WB - Pakistan Defence Forum

But I now realized that trying to be nice to these guys is like spitting into the wind. They take whatever you say and throw it back in your face, regardless if you are being friendly or not.

Cant you read that WB part ?

As I wrote in my previous post, I would ever trust CPC. I would take every figure that is coming out of China with loads of salt

man you have to admire the what they have managed to do over the last 20 or 30 years. We could all learn from them

are there less technically capable people in Australia, that they are expecting INDIAN engineers to fill in the gap. For your info. I had been asked to travel to Australia for a technical job. Does that mean Australia lags(tehnical knowledge) what is required to sustain its own growth

go away

Austrlia needs China only, Our econ highly depends on China

Well we will just have to imagine. Because if I was Indian I would be very embarrassed and sheepish and be humbled.

Maybe some Indian members can tell us how they feel?
You were the one who predicted dollar doom.. you should tell us how u feel about that?

What's up mate one of your countrymen suggested it was the Chinese govt that was making the difference. He opened the door on this line of thinking. I just pushed the door further. I was just thinking about the thread title and how the Indian Miracle could continue living

There is only 1 china and at this time Pakistan with its puny 3% growth rate (which is probably fake as well as reported by Pakistani bureau of statistics) needs more of the help you mentioned.. and we all know that process has already started with Pakistan giving up its territory to China . Wasnt it code named something to do with Higher and deeper :)

i hope you can think about your country, or atleast the country you are living in rather than embarassing yourself by trying to humiliate INDIA

I know it is difficult but we must remember that these Indians are not representative of the hundreds of millions of Indians who are not literate or do not have access to computers.

We must assist India and try to replicate the Chinese experience in our neighbourhood of eliminating and reducing poverty etc

All the people know your trolling tactics...so please refrain form posting when you don't know ABCD of anything... that doesn't reflect good on you...get well soon..

man you have to admire the what they have managed to do over the last 20 or 30 years. We could all learn from them

No doubts, they grew, but whether all is well with China at present is very doubtful. Anyway, for a billion dollars, I would not live in China whatever may be the growth or incentive. I value my freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom