What's new

The Indian Miracle Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels fair, since it was only a few months ago that the Indians were predicting the downfall of the Chinese economy due to various different reasons from ghost cities, jasmine revolutions, to excessive reliance on exports and vulnerability to global conditions.

And these same Indians were confidently boasting that they would be able to outpace China in 2011 because "The World Bank said so."

Now the Indians are finally beginning to see reality, however most are still caught within their own fairytale of being "the second-fastest growing economy"... despite that being complete BS.

As the Economist said: "India is living on hype."

As per the link provided by you...India is still the second fastest economy in the world.

Indian economy grow in spite of the government. Chinese economy grow because of the government.

stupid article & wrong chart

India 2011 GDP = 6.5%

1Q = 7.7%
2Q = 6.9%
3Q = 6.1%
4Q = 5.3%

India 2012 GDP = 5.3% or below ( Rupee record low, India's industrial output drop sharly)

1Q = 5.3% or below
2Q = ?
3Q = ?
4Q = ?

India's 2012 GDP = 3 - 4% or below I expect ( since India industrial output drops sharply March - May)

why are you trolling as usual...please PM him and sort out your questions....reported

actually it is just a fourth quarter growth...

Lol mate they are just trolling here, those 10 cents are pretty hard to get you know. As for the over all GDP for 2012, it is estimated to be around 7.1% and I am taking this from the link that was provided. As for the 5.3% growth, they take the growth from the over all economy. So say if you have a larger economy than compared to others, and grow by 5.3% and other have a smaller economy and they grow by 6.4% you are still doing much better compared to them.

sorry .. the figure is for fourth quarter.... we are second to china only as per the link provided by you..please recheck it

No, you can't read. You are taking future predictions of 2012 and 2013, even though the data for those years is not here yet.

I'm talking about actual current growth rates.

Not "future predictions", like the World Bank one that said India would outpace China in 2011. :rofl:

It feels fair, since it was only a few months ago that the Indians were predicting the downfall of the Chinese economy due to various different reasons from ghost cities, jasmine revolutions, to excessive reliance on exports and vulnerability to global conditions.

And these same Indians were confidently boasting that they would be able to outpace China in 2011 because "The World Bank said so."

Now the Indians are finally beginning to see reality, however most are still caught within their own fairytale of being "the second-fastest growing economy"... despite that being complete BS.

As the Economist said: "India is living on hype."

But did you feel vindicated? I mean I remember you being very generous and trying to make your point and many Indians not accepting what you were saying at that time.

I think the problem is that maybe Indians are encouraged to see and make more of themselves by attention from America

Back when your growth rate was about 7-8% you people were gloating over Pakistan and telling us how bad our growth rate was. Now that you have been forced to eat some humble pie you people still have not learned your lesson.

We are still doing twice Pakistan's growth rate...

Stop comparing yourself to a country 1/6th your size and one that is fighting a war.
If you want to feel like a big man, compare yourself to China.........oh wait..... Indian egos wont be able to handle that comparison. :rolleyes:

Yeah.. You should compare yourself to USA I think.. Almost same population.. Right?? Lets see how your egos handle that comparison :rofl:

Lol mate they are just trolling here, those 10 cents are pretty hard to get you know. As for the over all GDP for 2012, it is estimated to be around 7.1% and I am taking this from the link that was provided. As for the 5.3% growth, they take the growth from the over all economy. So say if you have a larger economy than compared to others, and grow by 5.3% and other have a smaller economy and they grow by 6.4% you are still doing much better compared to them.

1. India increases almost 20000000 people per year

2. INDIA need GDP +7% at least,

3. below 7% = no enough job, no enough food, high inflation, high unemployment

4. below 7% = failed country when +20000000 people per year (very terrible)

Indian economy grow in spite of the government. Chinese economy grow because of the government.

I am sure that if you were to ask nicely Chinese could assist by taking over India. CD would China be interested in running Indian economy. Do you think Chinese govt could get Indians to perform better? I suppose we could call India South China??

No, you can't read. You are taking future predictions of 2012 and 2013, even though the data for those years is not here yet.

Not "future predictions", like the World Bank one that said India would outpace China in 2011. :rofl:

again ..you are not reading it correct....it was fourth quarter data....

our economy will bounce back in flying color

India would outpace China. China is a labyrinth. Nobody knows what is happening inside or what are the real figures except the CPC. I would take every figure that is coming out of China with loads of salt

1. India increases almost 20000000 people per year

2. INDIA need GDP +7% at least,

3. below 7% = no job, no enough food, high inflation, high unemployment

4. below 7% = failed country with +20000000 people per year
:cry:Go cry me a river...:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom