What's new

The Incompetent Tory regime has failed the nation [Covid 19]

Dual Wielder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
They had the audacity to blatantly call for the culling of the populace via 'herd immunity' and expect everyone to quitely get on with their lives; these sick sadistic pr1cks are brushing aside 500k-1M potential deaths and the enourmous strain on the already overwhelmed NHS.

#BorrisResign is now trending, and it's only a matter of time when this sadistic regime will deal with an huge uproar from the public, when we have a far greater crises than Italy, who at least were proactive trying to contain the virus. The tory scum already half-assedly changed their stance on public gatherings, including pubs and restaurants, but ironically still adamant on keeping schools open, this is only going to spiral out of control from here as we saw with the mortality rate doubling just these past few days; rather than wait for the inevitable doom, I much rather have a competent general take charge and declare martial law and put this great nation on a war footing to save as many lives as posible, there is no doubt that this unforgiving virus is biggest threat to the UK since WW2. The civilian gov and their so called 'experts' have shown all their cards, and we say NO.

british-flag-1907933_960_720.jpg

Actually many countries secretly want the culling. There are huge number of pensioners that strain the govt and they found a good solution in the form of corona virus.

the sins which humans are doing have become so much high that now GOD ALMIGHTY will punish them as world cannot be run on injustice and lies for long period.

this is the start of golden era after brexit.. wait and see what other shit tory will do to you.. jusst wait..
i wish it on the uk

this is the start of golden era after brexit.. wait and see what other shit tory will do to you.. jusst wait..
i wish it on the uk

What a stupid and evil thing to say. Do you realise how many innocent people will be caught in this? I know you hate the “evil whites” but what about millions of Muslims, which of course includes a large Pakistani community.
Do yourself a favour and get off the key board.

Careful what You wish for You degenerate swine.

Yep filthy thing to say. He’s banned from this topic.
He also lives in Belgium a country massively affected as well, irony...

They had the audacity to blatantly call for the culling of the populace via 'herd immunity' and expect everyone to quitely get on with their lives; these sick sadistic pr1cks are brushing aside 500k-1M potential deaths and the enourmous strain on the already overwhelmed NHS.

#BorrisResign is now trending, and it's only a matter of time when this sadistic regime will deal with an huge uproar from the public, when we have a far greater crises than Italy, who at least were proactive trying to contain the virus. The tory scum already half-assedly changed their stance on public gatherings, including pubs and restaurants, but ironically still adamant on keeping schools open, this is only going to spiral out of control from here as we saw with the mortality rate doubling just these past few days; rather than wait for the inevitable doom, I much rather have a competent general take charge and declare martial law and put this great nation on a war footing to save as many lives as posible, there is no doubt that this unforgiving virus is biggest threat to the UK since WW2. The civilian gov and their so called 'experts' have shown all their cards, and we say NO.

british-flag-1907933_960_720.jpg

With you bro the guy is a total bafoon. I’m a conservative supporter but this idiot has shown no common sense and literally just sits on the fence.
Honestly Javid, Rabb etc could have done a better job.

Back
Top Bottom