e9LKuyG.jpg

4Uo1Ryt.jpg

eSf6KXu.jpg

GcBrFH2.jpg

VY0saI3.jpg

3GWAYV9.jpg

yWg5dOx.jpg

W6FVaRz.jpg

@Chinese-Dragon what is your countryman trying to prove? pls help us out.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats that????I am seeing these pics for the second time.. :hitwall: :hitwall:

Chinese are slightly racist and that is one reason for their success. As soon as they lose their sense of cultural/racial pride they will lose their assertiveness and become pushovers like the politically corrct world. I admire when Chinese call Indian and others Low IQ, and call Japanese nipozi(?). Etc.

:D that if any Indian dreams of marrying a Chinese lady he can try his luck without any fear about his skin

Very strange that you should bring up skin color. Indians do marry Chinese women....and its not such a rarity either. Its actually an escalating trend, now that tons of Indian students study in china and vice-versa.

Are you so insecure lady ?

Black And White movie

:D that if any Indian dreams of marrying a Chinese lady he can try his luck without any fear about his skin

but a Pakistani will have to keep his Green Passport Hidden somewhere in the basement before trying his/her luck . :D

What a thread, and immediately racist retards from all over the world have converged with their skin color, iq and what not crap about indians.

Very strange that you should bring up skin color. Indians do marry Chinese women....and its not such a rarity either. Its actually an escalating trend, now that tons of Indian students study in china and vice-versa.

Are you so insecure lady ?

:D thats why this thread is here. That proves Chinese are NOT racists

but a Pakistani will have to keep his Green Passport Hidden somewhere in the basement before trying his/her luck . :D

mehhhhhhh oye bharati you dont have a sense of humourrrrr :P

why r so many Africans living in China???

Do majority of them belong to some specific country?

How do they manage to learn Mandarin???:what:

:D thats why this thread is here. That proves Chinese are NOT racists
Maybe, but your response reveals a great deal of insecurity. As a matter of fact many Chinese are racists, just as many Indians are racists.

If you should analyze though, I would say Indians are far more racist than any Chinese could be. Regardless of skin color.

Note that i'm not interested in a measuring contest, Racism is evil. Reducing such tendencies should be among of our prime national objectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom