What's new

The I hate Elmo club

Status
Not open for further replies.
blossom this is not the thread for cat - this a thread where you can get your frustration out on both - the elmo's.
did elmo ate your key ring tooo ???

so lets go - rock on !!!!!!!

what ever you guys say about elmo is alright .

but if its about the female elmo -yeh i think - she has got this evil aura around her didnt she ???? lol
2d3a20ec376af74c925085d884a95619.jpg

This Elmo looks like my boss.

I am in , I hate hate Elmo:D

I think the Moderators need to make Sticky CHAT thread where people can talk about what ever they like..

I think the Moderators need to make Sticky CHAT thread where people can talk about what ever they like..

I think this thread has gone to far, there is a limit to what one has to say and do!!! This should not be a sticky, simply because it goes against the forum rules. We should keep it civilized and this thread has shown completly opposite. It should be closed!!!!

Reactions: dbc
I recently got aware that there may be a whole bunch of us bicharay folks on the forum who would be up for membership of this club.....
The Elmo must be taken down!
Elmo kicked my dog.
Finally a taker! And I heard there were gonna be more to this movement!
There's a little gender confusion...
Hard to tell... Elmo's a Monster, and wears red.

Mainay tau bhains ko danda marra tha, where did the dog come from.... waisay kal lain jo bhi kalna hai :bunny: :bunny:

So who does one go to when a user becomes a victim of state-sponsored (read PDF-admin backed) terrorism — such blatant and vicious baiting, trolling and spamming! Elmo misses someone who cannot be named :cry:

Elmo deserves respect.:agree:
All hail Elmo!
Face a few facts Elmo can not help being a fuzzy red person and slightly noisy. Elmo has also made some entertaining post here so I fail to see the need to hate the cute red fuzzy person. Elmo is a cute little red fuzzy person here
nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! CAN'T TAKE THIS!!! Asim tenu toh !!!
Zob said:
People please if this has anything to do with ELMO on this forum i am sorry but this is just pathetic and LOW!! very very low of all off you you guys should be ashamed of such nonsense!!
however if it has nothing to do with ELMO on this forum then my appologies....however, i am not convinced that this is just a random thread!!
Mods please have some deceny and dignity and don't go for personal attacks there are enough forum posters to do it YOUR job is to control those boys not start threads provoking them!!!!
so ASIM when am i getting blocked for standing up for fair play!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE LOST IT!!!

S-2, Ratus Ratus, Duhastmish and Zob — my heroes :smitten:

And yes, Asim tenuh tau… watch your six mate for a payback thread is going to come soon and then there is no escaping the wrath of Elmo and some others on this forum combined — bet there will be more takers for the I Hate the PDF Kharoos Club than I Hate Elmo Club :partay:

for some time I have been under the misapprehension that forum members were supposed to act in a mature fashion.
It would appear from this thread that this concept has been lost.

I never let myself be beguiled by anything of that fashion. And where there is lil Elmo, there's bound to be lots of immature fun ;)

Hahhahahahahha, went through the posts here and just realised Asim this just back-fired big time. By the way, of all the amazing shamazing threads' idea in the whole world wide web, you come up with this. Agar dil ka haal bayaan karna tha tau thora dheeray say kar laiatay. PM hazir hai, itna public honay ki kya zaroorat thi. Jo bolna tha bol liya aap nay. Waisay, Elmo is a red-furry monster who will not go down this easily and you of all the people should know that :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
For the love of god, people! Yes this is about the Elmo on the block, and not the Elmo on the street (hehe) and I know what you mean, this totally backfired :D Miscalculated that the heroes would be jumping into save the damsel in distress! Or the Bhootni in distress in this case.

C'mon guys... Obviously its not a personal attack.

So who does one go to when a user becomes a victim of state-sponsored (read PDF-admin backed) terrorism — such blatant and vicious baiting, trolling and spamming! Elmo misses someone who cannot be named
Take it to the man upstairs. He's on my side too :P

"Asim, I see you've overcome your allergy.:guns::flame:"

Succinctly done, madamoiselle, and no B.S. there...:lol:

Reactions: dbc
"S-2, Ratus Ratus, Duhastmish and Zob — my heroes :smitten:"

Lil' Elmo deserves LOTS of protection so our red-headed fuzzy buddy can have LOTS of immature fun...

I feel like some fun! I know...

...THE ELMO SONG-

Yup! Happier already...:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Elmo, Elmo is annoying and stupid, I am in ur club Asim, WE HATE ELMO, TO HELL WITH HIM/HER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom