What's new

The Hina factor in India-Pakistan talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
From now on any one who talk on topic should be banned ASAP :lol:-

OK! By making a young woman as foreign minister Zardari want to send a massage but let see what it brings. :coffee:

hina-rabbani-khar.jpg

I have talked to some people who briefed Hina, they were impressed by her intelligence, not just a pretty face.

So what we have got from Shah Mehmood Qureshi and formers? Did something change? The attitude of Indian diplomacy and non seriousness of Indian foreign ministry more worse then any novice intelligent and having political background foreign minister. There is no tendency toward solution of problems from Indian side in past and in present so it doesn't matter who came for dialogues with you, you can run your ordinary diplomatic rhetoric.

So if you are starting off by blaming the Indian side for the lack of improvement in relations, then why send anybody? Then why make the effort for that matter? Perhaps you forget that both the sides are giving the talks a chance because earlier measures havent worked. Be it Mumbai or Kargil, something or the else has put a spanner in the works.

But my point was that having given it a shot Pakistan should send the best person. And I am sorry, if she's the best person for resolving intricate 60 year old disputes with neighbors, then I doubt Pakistan's seriousness

The indian obsession with her looks - is clearly sexist,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom