What's new

The 'forgotten' My Lai: South Korea's Vietnam War massacres

The anger these Vietnamese keeping inside are taking it on outsiders. That could explain why they will start attacking and abusing other people here. Repeatedly insulting others with photos is okay for them but when the sore truth is being discussed here they feel anger and being victimized. A visit to a psychiatrist could heal wounds is my advice.

The anger these Vietnamese keeping inside are taking it on outsiders. That could explain why they will start attacking and abusing other people here. Repeatedly insulting others with photos is okay for them but when the sore truth is being discussed here they feel anger and being victimized. A visit to a psychiatrist could heal wounds is my advice.

what is wrong with you ? false flag kid. I think you are Indos, not German.

7ba7ab576a7c35386757bb88f52b4141.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know why the Vietnamese wants to post Soviet soldiers touching German women but South Koreans were inspecting the Vietnamese goods more thoroughly. Like the Indonesian members mentioned earlier on there's something really wrong with Vietnamese mentality.

7ba7ab576a7c35386757bb88f52b4141.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know why the Vietnamese wants to post Soviet soldiers touching German women but South Koreans were inspecting the Vietnamese goods more thoroughly. Like the Indonesian members mentioned earlier on there's something really wrong with Vietnamese mentality.

When you are Germen. Check thís photo. You are humilated by Rusian :enjoy:

display

This proofs my point, the Vietnamese feel humiliated by the South Koreans therefore it needs to derail the thread by directing at Indonesia first and now to WW2. Mentality problems stemming from abuses done by the Americans and South Koreans. That explains a lot why the Chinese and Indonesians here treating you guys the way they do. It is you who are creating a bad image for Vietnam and its people though.

@Dubious @The Eagle

There r many threads abt My Lai incident already ( at leats 5, in Similar threads) and This guy still keep spamming and posting nonsense and create discord among the members and thats against forum rules.

When you are Germen. Check thís photo. You are humilated by Rusian :enjoy:

display
Bro, He is spamming and thats against forum rules. Report to mod to let him get warning instead .

The one spamming is obvious done by the Vietnamese, if moderators go through the thread they will find out who derail and spam. Accusation done by Vietnamese should not be allowed.

The one spamming is obvious done by the Vietnamese, if moderators go through the thread they will find out who derail and spam. Accusation done by Vietnamese should not be allowed.
Relax bro trink a beer

I notice, Korean troops had almost the same camo like the South Republican army of Vietnam.

a vid shows a clash between RoK and Vietcong. Brutal.

Historical reality is very brutal for Vietnam during that long war of massacres.

The loser is kneed before us. Its shamelful for his master and follover.

hinh-3-1520738011465123544834-15207460740601606608952.png

Back
Top Bottom