What's new

The first arrest made since the law has come into force.

this guy did it on purpose! think about it, how can Hong Kong be really independent?

this guy did it on purpose! think about it, how can Hong Kong be really independent?
Once he is in jail and his future ruin , other will think twice. This kid is just acting on impulse. Once reality kicks in, they will regret their folly.

Let him taste prison food for a while. Doesn't matter if it's done on purpose or not.

Can they be extradited to the mainland?
@grey boy 2 @Chinese-Dragon @bbccdd1470
Prison life is no fun.

Let him taste prison food for a while. Doesn't matter if it's done on purpose or not.

Can they be extradited to the mainland?
@grey boy 2 @Chinese-Dragon @bbccdd1470
I don't think so, he is a small potato. CCP reserves the right to trial a few special cases in mainland but just for the big fish.

I don't think so, he is a small potato. CCP reserves the right to trial a few special cases in mainland but just for the big fish.

You're right he is just a small potato, not worth the cost or the time to extradite him.

Though it would definitely be poetic justice for him and his fellows to face trial on the Mainland. :enjoy:

The irony of course is that if he and his friends did not tear HK apart with violent riots he would be fine right now.

:lol::lol::lol: good idea. I support it. Faking traitors.
Chill bro, time to practice Confucius :drag:.

-----
09 : 或曰: 以德報怨, 何如? 子曰: 何以報德? 以直報怨, 以德報德。
Hoặc viết: Dĩ đức báo oán, hà như? Tử viết: Hà dĩ báo đức? Dĩ trực báo oán, dĩ đức báo đức

Student: "Should we use love/merci to exchange with the hate from the enemies "?

Confucius : why should we ?? Use upright/right things that the good confucius man always do to exchange with the hate.

(Buddhism taught us to exchange love/mercy wt the hate while Confucius want the hater must get some lessons, so he must change his mind and stop doing bad things, stop Envying with the good men and start doing like what the good men always do)
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/conf...-about-the-thought-of-confucius.673213/page-5

Back
Top Bottom